New Wings?

Hey guys! What is up? X'D ready for the next chapter?!!!?!?!?!?

~(Y/N)'S POV~

     I turned around to face everyone. They had a shocked look on their faces and I smiled. I felt normal again. It felt good to spread my wings. E.J. rushed over to me. "That was amazing! You just gave me a great idea!" He said excitedly. Toby rushed over and had a worried look on my face. 

     "Are you okay?!" He somewhat yelled at me. I laughed and nodded. "Oh, and what is your idea E.J.?" I asked. He smiled and said "How about we do something to your wings, like make them shoot something, it could help with attacking." I put my hand to my chin. 

   "Sure." I said kindly. E.J. smiled and replied with "Yeah, I'll let you know when I can do that." Then he walked away. I smiled and turned to Toby and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and kissed the top  of my head. 

     Then Jane yelled "Awwwww~!" We just ignored her, even though I could hear the shutters from the camera. "That one is going in the book." She said loudly. I laughed a little, Toby did too. Then he rested his chin on my head. And once again, we heard a camera shutter. I was blushing madly, but then I soon broke away from Toby's embrace. "I better go and talk to Cherokee." I said softly and kissed Toby's soft cheek gently. Then I turned around to see Cherokee and Misty and Sally all playing together. I jog over and call to Cherokee. 

     She stopped what she was doing and walked over to me. "Yes?" she said softly. I got on my knees so I was around her height. "Are you okay?" I asked sweetly. She nodded and smiled. Then she hugged me, which I haven't hugged Cherokee in awhile, from what I just realized. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, but not tight enough to hurt her.  

     "Thank you for everything that you have done for me. I don't know what I'd do without you." Cherokee said. I smiled and stood up with Cherokee in my arms. "Same goes for you, Cherokee." I said and I began to spin her around. She giggled as I did so. Then I put her down so she could play with Misty and Sally.   

     "Would you like to play with us?" Misty asked kindly.

     "Sure." I replied. 

     Then I turned around to see if Toby was still there and he was. He was waiting for my return. I turned back around and said "Let me get Toby." I said. They all nodded. I smiled and turned back around and ran towards Toby. Toby smiled and waited. It didn't take me long to reach Toby. "Hey, Toby! Come play with Cherokee, Sally, Misty, and I!" I nearly yelled out of excitement. He starched the back of his head and stood there for a minute. 

    "Please!!" I started to beg. He sighed and replied with "Fine." I jumped up and hugged him. He hugged back and then I broke us apart and took his hand to where Cherokee and them were......