The Fight At Dinner!

Slendy came out with a blue and hot pink apron on. I laughed a bit, while Toby kicked me. I looked at him. "What was that for?" I asked angrily. He just lauged.  Oh, his laugh. I blushed as he laughed and stared at me with those chocolate brown eyes. "Is someone blushing?" Ben asked as he poked my cheek, only for me to swat away his hand.

        "No!" I pretty much yelled. Everyone had stopped eating and was looking at me. "What the hell did you two do?" Jane scolded Toby and Ben. I looked down while my face beat red. I couldn't say anything, I was to scared too. "Toby and Ben, (Y/N) will be sitting with me for awhile. Look at her, she is embarrassed! You assholes! Come on! She is new here and you are already making a fool of her! Slendy, Toby and Ben should be punished for this!" I smirked, but of course no one seen me because I was looking down. 

        "Child, are you okay?" Slendy said through that mind thingy. I nodded my head slightly. Time for the water works. Tears ran down my face as I slowly looked up towards Ben and Toby. "(Y/N), are you okay? We didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything." Toby said with sympathy in his voice. I shook my head 'no' and got up and walked over to the seat next to Jane. 

        Ben's mouth dropped. He knew what I was doing and why. 

        ~BEN'S POV!~

        She is doing this on purpose! Oh my god! That little devil! I thought she was innocent! I guess I was wrong. So wrong. She has start a war. 

        I smirked as I was planning my wonderful plan . She is going to go downtown. Slendy gave all of us food finally! "Thank you." I heard (Y/N) mumble before she started eating. Slendy gave her a nod. She is playing innocent for a reason. 

        I whispered to Toby "Hey dude." Toby's eyes shot up from his food. "Yeah," Toby whispered back with sadness voice. "Let's get her back." I said in my prank voice. A smirk appeared on both of our faces. He nodded quickly. "Hey, what are you guys so happy about?" Cherokee asked. th

        Toby responded quickly "Well I just told him about the hoodie thing. Remember? How I made Jeff's hoodie's pink?" I almost choked on my food. Cherokee started laughing quietly. Sally cracked up a bit too. I fought to hold in my laughter.

        "I was right!" Jeff yelled at Toby. Jeff was on the other end of the table. Toby chuckled lightly. Slendy just shook his head, while the others started laughing. I laughed along with them. "Hey! That's pay back for eating my pancakes!" Toby yelled back at Jeff. Jeff threw a knife at Toby, but he dodged it.

        "I ate them like 2 months ago! Can't you get over it?" Jeff yelled back. This was turning into a yelling match, each time one of them yelled, they seemed to get louder and louder. I sighed as I ate my food, no longer interested in the fight. It's normal for those two to fight. 

        "Well, how about you get over the damn hoodie thing?" Toby yelled. (Y/N) stood up and walked over to Cherokee, picked her up and made her way out of the room. I didn't blame her. "Both of you stop!" Slendy yelled. They both sat down and acted like nothing happen, but every now and then they would glare at each other. 

        ~(Y/N)'S POV~

        Cherokee kicked as I carried her out of the kitchen. She didn't need to see or hear it. I wouldn't allow it. I sighed as I put Cherokee down. "Hey, get your weapon. We are going out to practice." I said while getting my weapon. Cherokee jumped up and down as she got her Bow (A/N: XD i forgot the weapon she used and the reader uses... D:<). "You ready?" I asked in a extremely calm voice. 

        She nodded and made her way out the door. So much stuff has happened in the past month, we haven't gotten a lot of time to practice! So, I guess it's good to get some practice in.. I sighed as memories flooded back about dad. 

        I missed him. I miss our old family, but I guess this is my new family now and I will have to get used to it. I started to relax as I thought about being safe. Well, here I felt more safe then at old house. Before I knew it I was outside with Cherokee. 

        She was already shooting arrows and running to get them. We used many different weapons, we couldn't just settle on one weapon. I was in the mood to practice my powers, to see if I could get them under control a bit more.

        I closed my eyes and pictured an acid ball in my head. I opened my eyes to see nothing. I cussed under my breath. I tried again and again, right as I was about to give up, I felt something wet and  slimey. It seemed like snot. I opened my eyes to see a green ball of something with some red in it. I threw the snot ball at the tree and watched it burn right through the tree.

        Then I saw my uncle. I gasped and looked away at the sight, but then looked back and saw nothing. Like it was all in my head. "Come on, Cherokee. Let's get inside." I said in a gentle voice. Cherokee nodded and packed up her things and headed inside with me. I still had that disgusting picture of him in my mind, It had to be real. But it can't be real because he is dead.         

        I was always told that my dad was brave enough to fight him. My father won, but he didn't survive his injuries. They were really bad. I'm sure my dad fought for a good reason. I was told he was trying to keep us safe.  But is that really what he wanted?...

        HEYYYEADAES XD don't ask what that was... i dont know o.o.... well anyway!~ Here is my update for dis.. yeah.. You should read my Eyeless jack x Reader.. because it's really good? XD Lol see ya laterrr!~~~ BYEEEE!~