Get What You Need!

Hey guys.

~Toby's POV~  (SWITCHING IT UP xD)

      (Y/N) dragged me over to where Cherokee, Misty, and Sally were. They wanted me to play with them, even though I wanted ALONE time with (Y/N). Oh well, right? I guess this is good too.

      "Well what are we playing exactly?" I asked curiously. They stopped and looked at me like I was from another planet. Cherokee put her finger to her lips. She was thinking. Thinking hard.

      "How about a water balloon fight?!" She said excitedly. I sighed and looked at (Y/N). She laughed a little and looked at me. Why was this up to me?

      "we can, but we need more people don't ya think?" I asked Cherokee. She nodded and then looked at Misty and Sally. "Come on! We gotta get more people!" She said excitedly as they ran off to get more people.

     "We should get some water balloons." (Y/N) suggested. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around her. I saw blush creep onto her face. God she was cute. She hugged me tightly. This knocked the breath out of me for a second. It took me a second to realize what was happening. I hugged her back.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I let go of Toby. We needed to get these god damn a water balloons set up. "Toby will you go get some water balloons?" I asked nicely. He sighed and nodded. I smirked a little. He began to walk away. I rushed over to the watering hose and turned it on. I could hear the water pumping through the hose. I smirked and rushed over to where Toby was. He was taking his sweet ass time. I giggled and he turned around. Right as he turned around, I sprayed him. He yelled from surprised and then laughed. "You.." He said in a deep voice. He ran towards me and tackled me. Surprisingly it didn't hurt.

     He was on top of me. I blushed madly as I looked him his chocolate brown eyes. Then he leaned down and softly planted his lips on mine. (Obviously, y'all closed your eyes.) I smiled and he gently pulled away and got off of me. I looked down and I was soaked. "You're welcome." He said. I rolled my eyes and got up.

     "I'm going to kick your ass at this water balloon fight! You better go get them." I said playfully. He smirked and kissed my cheek. "We'll see about that."
He said before running off to get the water balloons......

THERE! Sorry I have been really busy! Plus drama! Oh yes drama. Such a lovely thing to STALL me from writing to you guys. I'm sorry, to all of you. But here. At least I updated.