What Am I?

Hey guys! Just to let you guys all know~ The series maybe ending soon!! :D So I'll take requests once again! Let's begin!

    ~(Y/N)'S POV~

     I looked over at Toby, then down at my hands. My hands were bloody and I had really long nails. I slowly looked around the room and saw Tom slumped up against the wall, dead. I gasped and quickly backed up, until  I hit my bed. I sat down, terrified of what I had just done to Tom. I just remembered it when  I had looked at Tom. Hot tears rolled down my cheek. Cherokee and Toby rushed over to me. Toby picked me up and put me on his lap, I noticed I was shaking. Cherokee was looking at me with worry. I could tell just by her facial expression, she was terribly worried about me. 

     Toby held me tightly and kissed my head. "It's okay, (Y/N). You saved all of us. You protected Cherokee." Toby whispered in my ear as he started to rock me back and forth. Cherokee nodded in agreement. Then Slendy appeared in the room. "Child!" He yelled. I shook more and slowly looked at him. "What is all of this?" He yelled once more. I cried more and Toby rubbed my back. "Slendy, stop!  You're scaring her! She didn't do anything wrong!" Toby raised his voice a little. I buried my face into Toby's chest. Slendy grunted.

~Toby's POV~

    Slendy pointed over to Tom's dead body. "Slendy, he was going to kill us! (Y/N) had too! She did it for us!" I said in a quiet voice. Slendy looked at  Cherokee. Cherokee nodded and said cutely "It's true!" Slendy reached over and patted (Y/N)'s head. "I'm sorry, Child. I didn't mean to scare you." Slendy said in a sweet voice, the one he only used for Sally. (Y/N) move her head out of my chest to look at Slendy with teary eyes. "I-I didn't mean too." She whispered. Slendy just kept petting her head and telling her it was okay. She looked normal now. I guess we will have to do some research on what she is. "Toby, make sure she gets some rest, okay?" Slendy said. I nodded. Then Slendy disappeared. 

     Cherokee looked at me and said "Can I go play with Sally? Or can I hang out with Ben? I'm kind of hungry!" I twitched. 'Jesus, this kid asks a lot of questions.' I sighed and nodded.  Cherokee jumped up and cheered and then ran out the door. I picked (Y/N) up and walked her into my bedroom and then into the bathroom. "I'm going to clean you up okay?" I said to her as I was getting a wash cloth and wetting it. She just nodded and looked down at her bloody clothes. "I'm guessing you want a shower?" I said to her. She nodded quickly, I just chuckled. 

    I slowly got the blood off her Delicate hands. She yawned cutely and rubbed her eyes once I was done cleaning her hands. Her hands were really soft. I blushed a little. "Can I borrow a shirt Toby?" She asked quietly. "Yes! Of course!" I said happily. I quickly walked over to my dresser and pulled out a shirt. I walked back and handed her the shirt. She smiled a little. "Thank you." She said. I nodded and walked out of the bathroom, closing the bathroom door on my way out. 

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M TO LAZY TO WRITE THE SHOWER PART. PLUS, I'M SURE WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE DO IN DA SHOWER!*

    ~(Y/N)'S POV~

    I slowly got out. I quickly put my bra on and all. I decided I would just have his shirt on. My pants and every was soaked in blood. So, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I found the brush and brushed through my wet hair. Once I had got myself all cleaned up, I walked out of the bathroom to see Toby on the bed, reading. I laughed a bit because he was reading. He looked up quickly and threw the book. "I w-wasn't reading!" Toby nearly yelled. I laughed more and put my clothes in Toby's dirty laundry basket. He just looked at me weird. "Why are you putting your clothes there?" He asked. I looked and blushed a little and replied "Does it really matter? You'll give them back to me." He nodded. "Well (Y/N), I was told to make sure you got some sleep. So, come here!"  He said cutely with his arms wide open. I blushes and slowly walked over. Right as I reached the bed, Toby quickly grabbed me and pulled me down on top on him. I blushed more. Then he kissed me! I blushes more and kissed back. 

     Once he pulled away, he could see my blush and he laughed a little. "Adorable!" He said cutely. I nodded and yawned. He rolled over so we were on our sides. I snuggled up to Toby, while blushing. I thought my head was going to explode. I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a deep, deep sleep.

:3 LOOK AT HOW CUTE THAT IS! TUT YOU GUYS ARE SNUGGLING TOBY! AND FALLING ASLEEP WITH HIM! HOW CUTE!! >:D DIE FROM CUTENESS!