Seeing Slendy.

Hey guys. I'm sorry..  XD i haven't been the best at updating. T^T which I'm sorry about! :3 but anyway, Let's get started, shall we?

        ~(Y/N)'S POV~

        I got up unsteadily. Toby picked me up and smiled "Need help?" he asked sweetly. I muttered "Thank you." I felt my cheeks heat up. I still had a lot on my mind at the time, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Toby walking out of his room and of course, Ben was outside his door, wanting to play video games. "No." Toby said before Ben could ask anything. Ben frowned and then looked at me. He glared at me for no reason.

        I smirked as if I was planning on something. He shook his head and mouthed 'It's on.' I laughed as Toby looked down at me confused. I waved my hand. "Nothing, Toby." He jus nodded. He carried me to the stairs, then down them and into Slendy's office. "Yes?" Sledny said in calm voice. I opened the door since Toby was carrying me. "Oh! Child! What has happened?" Slendy said, sounding worried. Toby set me carefully in a chair. Toby sat in the one next to me. 

        "Well, I think I may have seen my uncle when I was practicing for the fun night that you had planned." I said quietly. Slendy nodded and said "I thought he was dead." Toby was staring at me. 

        "Me too. But now, I'm not so sure. Which this worries me. Is there anything we can do?" I asked nicely. Slendy was thinking and sorting papers at the same time. Toby asked "Should we look for him?" Slendy shook his head 'no'.

        "Why not?" Toby asked. Slendy sighed and said "We don't know what we are dealing with. Toby, (Y/N)'s comes from a very powerful family. And she is the strongest. We have been over this." I nodded in agreement with Slendy. "Oh." Toby replied quietly. He seemed to be in deep thought. 

        "So (Y/N), tell me about your uncle." Slendy said as he started to get comfortable in his chair. "Well, he was a very nice man. But turns out he killed people and tried killing Cherokee and me. Which worries me, because ya' know, I wanna keep Cherokee safe and all." I said sounding like I was becoming relieved. He nodded and said "What does he look like?" I started tp pay with my fingers. 

        "He has brown hair and blue eyes. Very tall, if I had to guess, it would be 6'1. He wears those dress up clothes. He kind of looks like a butler. Oh! and he has tattoos. I don't know if that helps at all." Slendy nodded and said "Thank you, Child. You may leave now." I got up and Toby shot up. We walked out of the room together. 

        But all I could think about was If my uncle was alive or not....