Sister To Sister.

Okay, so I'm still using my phone. -3- LOL. So, somethings might be messed up. Sorrehhh! So, things will be a little messed up. But don't worry.. I will get onto my laptop soon.. xD well I'm on my computer everyday but I play games. I just forget to update. Cx sorry once again. Let's get this party started!!

~Cherokee ' s POV~

Something felt off. Like Y/N needed me, but Masky said he had it all under control.  What if he messed up? I have to report to Toby. I think, wait, I know something is wrong.  It's her way of telling me something is wrong. She has sent this message before. I sighed. I had a huge headache, I got to be the big girl now and call Toby. I picked up the phone and dialed the number he had given me. Someone pick up right away! Yes!

Toby: Cherokee? Is that you?

Cherokee: Yes.

Toby: How is Y/N?

I was silent for a minute.

Cherokee: In trouble. She needs you now. Masky did something. Well, that's who she was with when I last saw her.

Toby: Masky?! Are you fucking nuts? I mean I trust him, but not alone with her. We discussed this and I'm pretty sure I won her from him. Thanks for telling me, Cherokee.

Cherokee: Welcome. But I'm sure Masky wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I'll go find her. Just come back from your mission like you said you would.

Toby: I'll try, okay?

Cherokee: Okay! See ya soon. Maybe..

My voice trailed off. I was somewhat sad that he might not help my sister. I sighed and put the phone back.

~Toby's POV~

How could Masky do this? Maybe it was BEN and Hoodie. They always mess with people. But I'm sure it was just an accident. Once I install the camera's I'll be able to see Y/N at night. My heart started to race. I kept a good eye on Billy and his new family. He changed his name. Before it was Jack, but he didn't like it? Something like that. I saw him and his family leave for dinner. Here's my chance! After the car pulled out of the driveway, I jumped down from the tree I was hiding in. I touched my cheek, then looked at my hand. "Damn." I whisper while wiping my blood off my finger. I walked over to the door, picked the lock, and let myself in. I chuckled. This is to easy. I shut the door and starting to set up the cameras.

~Y/N's POV~

I felt like I was floating. I could hear a faint voice. It sounded like my name. Who is that? What do they want with me? So many questions, no answers. I couldn't speak

When I would try  nothing came out. I just sat there staring at blackness for what seemed to be hours. So, I started to sing a little song. It was my family's favorite song. F/S. Oh, the good times. But it all changed when dad died. Mom and Will were so mean. Why? It's not our fault why he left, is it? I felt like crying but nothing came out. I wanted to scream for help. But nothing once again. So, I just stay here floating while listening to people panicing. I wish I could tell them what I am. Who I really am. I guess BEN and Hoodie figured out. I'm mixed with all types of things. Why am I just figuring this out? My dad had powers. All of us did. Why am I finally understanding?!
~A couple days past.~

Then when I was about to fall asleep, I felt a light touch. My sister! After she touched me, I opened my eyes and came back to the real world. "Y/N, you're okay!" People shouted. I laughed dryly. My throat was dry. "How long was I out?" I asked curiously. "The whole time Toby has been gone. He came and sat with you while you did what you were doing." Damn, all week?! Why did I pass out? Pictures clouded my mind. I grabbed my head in pain. Cherokee told BEN to go get some medicine. Plus, she kicked out Jane, Jeff, Hoodie, Masky, Slendy, Smile Dog, EJ, LJ, and a little bit more. Cherokee sat next to me and said, "Hey, you're okay. It took me a week to figure out what was wrong. Oh, and Toby is okay too. He is making you some food. I told him too, since ya know, I figure out how to wake you up." I smiled weakly. Food did sound good. There was a knock and then the door slowly opened. Toby came in with food, water, orange juice, and some pills for the massive headache. I looked at him. "Take these. This should make that headache go away." He put two pills on his hand and said, "Open up, Y/N" I put my head back and slowly opened my mouth. He dropped the pills in and gave me some water. Man, It was so refreshing.  I took a big sip of water and said "Are you going to feed me too?" I asked. He smirked and said "Well, only if you want me to, bestie." Bestie. That doesn't seem quite right. Oh well, I personally feel like it should be more. But let's take this slow. I don't even think he would like me. Cherokee snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Sorry." I mumbled. Toby chuckled and said, "Well, I go to do some stuff with Slendy. Cherokee will you feed her if she needs help?" Cherokee nodded her head. I was so weak that I couldn't even wave 'goodbye'. I smiled and said "Yeah, I'm going to need some help." A smiled danced upon Cherokee ' s and my face. She picked up the spoon and got some soup on it. She blew on the hot soup before feeding it to me. I smiled even more, if that was possible. "Now, I'm the one looking after you until you get better" Cherokee said while shoving the spoon in my mouth. I laughed said "Yes, but once I'm better I'm the one who is going to be the big one." She frowned. I sighed as she fed me. This is what I call Sister To Sister time.

(A/N: well ya see.. Cherokee and the reader have always took care of each other. So.. that's why it's called Sister to sister time. XD I know it's a little weird. But it's somewhat how they bond)