Unstoppable

Hey guys. I'm back to updating.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

      We parted. I smiled and locked eyes with his. He smiled and said "You're so beautiful." And he took his thumb and gently stroked my cheek. I laughed a little and looked away. Cherokee yelled a little. My head quickly turned to see a large monster walking over to her. I jumped up quickly and ran for Cherokee.

      This thing looked like a bear, but not exactly. It was big and hairy like a bear, but it's arms reached the ground. It rested it's hands on the ground. It's teeth were sharp and it was drooling. It had long sharp nails that could most likely cut me if it just touched me. The monsters mouth was partly opened. Cherokee was on the ground screaming and crying in fear. I did a flip and landed perfectly in front of Cherokee. Misty screamed at Cherokee "Come on! We need to go! Hurry Cherokee!" I heard Cherokee get up and run away with her loud cries of terror. My eyes locked on this monster in front of me. 

     "(Y/N)! Get away from that! It will kill you." Toby yelled. I didn't listen. I was willing to take on whatever tried hurting my little baby sister. I stood my ground. The monster opened it's mouth fully and I could smell it's breath, which didn't smell like flowers. It roared in my face and the drool hit my face. It was disgusting, but I didn't move an inch. Then I heard other people run outside yelling at me.    

"You're crazy!" Jeff yelled.

"You aren't going to win! Please stop this nonsense!" Jane yelled. 

     I just ignored them. I wanted to kill it. It threatened my sister. I could feel the rage building up inside. From the people yelling to the thing that wanted my sister as its lunch. I clenched my fists and spread my wings. I sudden began flying, without thinking, like it was something natural. The monster roared loudly and took its paw and swung at me. I was luck that it missed me. I smirked as I began charging some weird blue ball thing. The monster continued to try and hit me, but continued to fail. I smiled and threw whatever ball was charged in my hand. To my surprise it was ice shards. They pierced into the monsters fur/skin. (Not really sure... which one to puttt sooo yeahhhh!) 

      The monster let out a cry. A sorrowful cry. Then looked at me with red eyes. I laughed and decided I would experiment with my powers. I saw a log sitting on the ground. Then I swiftly moved my hands and watched the log lift up and slam into the monster. The monster fell and I flew back down to the ground and kicked the monster, which sent it flying backwards and hitting a tree, causing it to tip over. The monster got on all fours and looked at me with a scared look before running off. In that moment I knew that I was unstoppable......

Hey guys! What's up? :D I hope you guys are all good! :D Well I have a great idea for a new story. I know I know it's like "You already have 3 stories up.. chill!" Well guys I'm going to be ending this one soon.. should I make a sequel to this book? And how would you guys feel about a little angel/demon love? for my next book? Because I was thinking about making Reader (Angel) x Blake (Demon). Which angels and demons shouldn't fall in love.. like forbidden love... and like they are trying to keep their relationship a secret.. or something like that.. ya know what i'm sayinggg? See ya guys! Please give me feed back!!