Breakfast

I might update more. Lol.. I have so much free time in lunch. SO I THOUGHT I COULD UPDATE IN SCHOOL.
Let's get started.

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I sat there looking at Misty play with Cherokee and Sally. Misty seemed like a really nice young girl, but there was something I didn't understand fully. She had purple eyes. I have never seen anyone with purple eyes, unless they were contacts. I don't think they were contacts because what little kid wears contacts.

I just was amazed by how well she got along with my sister so quickly. Sally chased around Cherokee and Misty. I smiled at them as they ran around. I felt arms wrapped my shoulders gently. I jumped a little.
"Shhh.. It's only me." Toby whispered in my ear. I smiled and sighed. Cherokee, Sally, and Misty stared at Toby and I.

I blushed because I realized how close Toby was to me. "You're blushing!" Cherokee yelled, making me jump. "N-no!!" I yelled back.
Misty and Sally started giggling. I felt vibrations on my back from Toby chuckling. I blushed more.

"It's okay." Toby whispered in my ear. Then kissed my cheek. They all said "Ew! Gross!" I laughed and got up. Toby's grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. He lead me to the kitchen where we saw E.J. and Ben eating breakfast. "Hey Toby, I need to check and see if the girls have ate." I whispered and he nodded and let go of my hand. "I'll make pancakes." Toby said.

I nodded and ran into the room to see Misty, Sally, and Cherokee watching tv. "Did you guys eat?" I asked. They turned around and said no. I sighed and ordered them to go into the kitchen to eat. They all groaned and got up and walked into the kitchen. I'm glad they listened to me. I walked into the kitchen to see them stuffing their faces with pancakes. I sat down as Toby put a plate of pancakes in front of me. I slowly ate them. Toby also out a cup if orange in front of me. "Thank you." I said as I stuffed my face with delicious pancakes.

He had also put syrup on it for me. I smiled as Toby sat down next to me and began eating.