New Girl?

hey guys.. I'm actually getting homework for school now so I might not update every weekend. But I will try. 

~(Y/N)'s POV~ 

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I felt something around me. I jumped a little, but then I remembered it was Toby's arm around me. I tried getting up, but his grip around my waist got tighter. "Five more minutes." He said in a morning voice. I blushed madly and looked at Cherokee's bed. "Well, I wanna go see Cherokee." I said quietly. Toby groaned out of annoyance. "Fine, but 10 minutes tomorrow." Toby said cutely. I laughed a little and felt Toby let go of me. I got up and stretched and yawned. I turned around to see Toby curled up in a ball with my blanket around him. I smiled at him sleeping and then walked over to my dresser to get my clothes out. "Hey, Toby?" I said kind of loudly so he would hear me. "Hmm?" He replied tiredly. "Can I use your bathroom?" I asked nicely. "Mhm.." He replied. I looked at myself in the mirror. 

     I just stood there for a few minutes, staring at myself. I haven't looked at myself in the mirror for a long time. I just noticed a few changes. Toby's semi quiet snores snapped me out of it. I looked down at my clothes and I quickly grabbed them and walked to Toby's room. 

     Once I was was in his room, I quickly hopped into the shower. 

~15 minutes pass~ 

    I got out and dried myself off. Then I quickly got my clothes on. My wings opened and knocked a picture off the shelf. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I picked up the picture. It was Toby and another girl. I turned it around and it said 'Best Sister Ever.'. I assume the girl in the picture was Toby's sister. I thought it was sweet that he had a picture of her. I walked out of the bedroom to see Toby on the bed sleeping. "Geez, he sleeps a lot." I said to myself, which caused Toby to roll over. I put my clothes in his dirty clothes bin. Then I walked out of room. I went to the stairs to see Cherokee, Sally, and another girl. The girl had brown hair with purple eyes. She was wearing a black hoodie with blue jeans on. I walked down the stairs and said "Cherokee?" Cherokee turned around. 

     "Oh! (Y/N)!"  Cherokee yelled and ran over to me. She hugged me. I hugged back tightly. "I missed you, Cherokee!" I said to her. She smiled brightly. "I want you to meet my new friend! She is the same age as Sally and I!"  Cherokee said excitedly. I smiled and walked over to Sally and the little girl sitting next to Sally. "Hi." I say calmly. The girl smiled cutely and waved. "She's shy." Cherokee blurted out. The girl blushed and little. "Well, it's okay to be shy." I said nicely. 

     "Well anyway, her name is Misty." Cherokee said. I nodded and held out my hand for 'Misty' t shake. She gladly took my hand and shook it. I smiled while she smiled back at me....