Our Mission

Hey guys! We have reached 1K! And I just need to thank you all for the support and understanding of things. It means a lot actually so yeah! Let's get started. 

~(Y/N)'s POV~ 

I smiled to myself as I watched Toby and Misty play in the yard. I was young, but it was nice to be a mother. I wouldn't ever be like my mother. I have an excellent father for the child. I heard someone walk up behind me. I was mostly alert at all times. I quickly turned around to see Jane. She smiled and sat down with me. 

"So,  I want to help you pick out your wedding dress." Jane whispered. 

I smiled and nodded, "Okay!"

Toby had Misty on his back and he walked over all tired out. He was breathing heavily and looking down at me. "What are you guys talking about?" Toby asked. 

Jane replied, "None of your business."

Toby tilted his head a little and shrugging his shoulders before walking inside with Misty. I sighed and then got up while stretching in the process. 

"So, when is your wedding?" Jane asked while hopping up excitedly. 

I sighed and itched my head cutely, "I'm not really sure, honestly. Toby and I haven't discussed it yet. I hope soon!" 

Jane sighed and pulled me inside. She yelled to  Toby and had him rush downstairs if something was wrong. Misty was sitting in the other room playing with Sally and Cherokee. I could hear their giggles loudly and their feet run across the room. 

"What?!" He yelled in a worried tone. 

"You need to discuss when you want your wedding with (Y/N)!" Jane scolded Toby. Toby chuckled a little while putting his hatchet in the loop that hung by his side. 

"Slendy wanted me to go on a run." Toby said quietly. 

Jane sighed in annoyance. I looked at him worriedly then I looked down as if I was sad. I didn't want him leaving so quickly. He is usually gone for the whole day when he goes on runs. 

"Well, what does he want you doing?" Jane asked angrily.

"I can't tell." Toby said starting to get annoyed with Jane. 

"Can I come?"  I quickly spoke up. 

"No." Toby said coldly. shivered when down my spine. 

"Why not?" I managed to ask.

"Because it's way to dangerous for you. Plus, you need to watch Misty and Cherokee." Toby said. 

"I'll watch them." Jane interrupted. 

Toby sighed and kissed my forehead, "Fine, you can come." 

I clapped my hands and hugged Toby. My wings spread and almost hit Jane, but she quickly moved back so she wasn't hit. Toby hugged me back and placed his head on mine. He sighed and said, "We better get going."

I replied, "Okay."

We both let go of each other and left for the mission. I smiled as we walked into the woods. I followed Toby. He held my hand gently as we walked for what felt like hours until we came across a portal. 

"What's this?" I asked curiously. 

"It takes us to the human world. I mean we are human, but not at the same time. Ya see, this is a quicker way of getting here and getting there without being seen." He explained. He sighed and walked in. I did the same. We ended up in more woods and it looked like the same exact thing. Like, we never even passed through something. Off in the distance I heard cars. 

"We must be near a high way.." I muttered to Toby. 

"Indeed we are." Toby said as we swiftly moved out of the forest. It was night time, which was weird because on the other side of the portal it was day time. I got really confused over that. I shook my head as I noticed Toby was gone.

Then someone grabbed my should. I froze for a second and grabbed the hand roughly and turned around. I saw Toby standing here with a gentle look in his eyes. I let out a be sigh because I was so relieved that it was just Toby. 

"Come on, try and keep up." Toby said as he walked past me. I smiled and turned around and followed him happily...