Return of Soobinny/14

[Note From the author]

Hiiii everyone! Thank you for supporting my story so far. I appreciate all the comments and likes. I wanted to check in and ask a couple of questions ^^

-How is everyone liking the story so far?

-Who is your favorite character?

-Who is your least favorite character?

-Any plot line you hope to see from the story?

-Favorite part of the story so far?

-Who is your bias in TXT?

 Okay, now let's get back to the story :)

--------------------

[Location: Seo-ah and Ha-Yun's Apartment/ South Korea]

Seo-ah's POV

~Buzz~

                                                         ~Buzz~

My phone sounded loudly and in my half-asleep state, I tried to reach my alarm. My arm grazed something that definitely was not my pillow and my eyes opened immediately. Oh yeah.. My thoughts trail to the events of last night as I smile at a sleepy Soobin. 

"Hey." His voice sounded deeper in the mornings.

"Hi. I didn't mean to wake you." I look at his eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light.

"It's okay. I have to get up anyways." He smiles at me as he moves a strand of hair behind my ear.

I get up shortly after and put on my work attire. As much as the hangover was haunting me, I couldn't afford to miss another day of work. I would literally have to dig my own grave. Soobin also got ready with me, although he didn't have a change of clothes with him. We both walked into the kitchen and saw Ha-Yun and Beomgyu talking with each other and laughing.

"How'd you guys sleep?" I look at the both of them, although they looked like they barely slept.

"What even is sleep anymore..?" Ha-Yun jokes and I make a face at her. 

"We made you some soup in the pot." Beomgyu smiles at Soobin and I.

"Thanks Gyu- I mean.. Beomgyu." I scratched my head awkwardly. 

"You can call me anything honestly. We are close enough now." Beomgyu eased my worries.

I smiled at him and then walked further into the kitchen to grab two bowels. I poured two servings of seaweed soup into the bowels and set them down. I quickly ate my meal and got up to leave. 

"Wait.. Do you want me to drive you back?" Soobin stops me.

"No it's okay! You should finish eating and then head out to practice." I smile at him and grabbed my shoes.