A Hidden Flash/38

Seo-Ah's POV

"Guys I can't believe we did that last night," Yun-Hee said while rubbing her temple.

"Lots of regrets on my end." I nod while holding a glass of warm tea.

"I don't regret anything. Did you see Ah-Yeon last night?" Hani laughed.

-Flashback-

"I wanntt to dannce." Ah-Yeon slurred.

"I'll dance too." I smile drunkily.

"Do I sense a dance battle?!" Hani urged.

"YES!" I hear Ha-Yun say enthusiastically.

"It's on," Ah-Yeon says as she plays Easy- Le Sserafim. Her moves, though she was quite drunk, were pretty impressive. Of course, everyone was hyping her up.

Once my turn came to dance, I switched songs to Get a Guitar- Riize. Thank goodness Riize couldn't see me dancing because I messed up a couple of moves due to my obvious intoxication.

"Ahh, I love Riize!!" Hanako cheered on until she eventually joined the dance battle with Siren-Riize.

Eventually, after several other songs were played, the energy died down and we just sat around a table on the floor and talked. 

[Back to Present]

"Since when did it shake like that girl-" Hani laughed as she directed the question at me.

"I don't have much but I work with what I got," I respond.

"Do you guys want hangover stew? I'm making some." Yun-Hee sounded from the kitchen.

"PLEASE." We all groan.

"shut up..." Hani's face went pale.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her concerned.

"It's... about you." She trailed.

"Please don't say..-" I pause. "Is it about Soobin.."

She turned the phone towards me and just as I had guessed, the article titled 'Newly Debuted UNITY group member Lee Seo-ah and TXT's Choi Soobin-----". Several pictures of us were seen, but the worst part was that some were at my old apartment. There were pictures of us outside of the apartment, some from the day he helped me move... There were so many pictures of us that it made my stomach turn. I started freaking out and eventually, everything got out of control. I was now having a full-blown panic attack. Unsure of what to do, Hani called Soobin and it only took him a minute to be at my door.

Breathlessly, he approached me. "Seo-ah look at me. It's okay."

I could barely speak. My body was tense and I was feeling very nauseous. Soobin picked me up and carried me into my room. After shutting the door, he returned back to me.