Reunited/20

[TXT Dorm Room]

Seo-ah's POV

"So.. Don't feel nervous. We have all talked about it and they are okay with us dating." Soobin reassures me.

"Are you surrreee?" I question him again

Soobin cupped my face with his hands and turned my gaze toward him, "Of course I'm sure. Now let's head inside."

"Okay." Soobin opened the door and walked inside. I trailed behind him nervously.

"Seo-ah!!" Hueningkai sounded enthusiastic.

"Hi guys." I smile back.

"Come in." Tae motioned me in.

"Yeah come in. You don't have to feel nervous." Yeonjun said after noticing my awkwardness.

"I know.. It just feels weird to see you all again. It's been months." I explained.

"That's understandable. If it makes you feel any better, we are happy for you. Although.. we wish Soobin told us sooner." Yeonjun spoke.

"You can sit here for now. Have you eaten dinner yet?" Tae asked while motioning to a spot at the table.

"No.. I'm guessing Soobin told you guys about what just happened..?" I bite my lip trying to hide my extreme nerves.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry you had to go through that." Tae looked to me as he spoke. "We were in the middle of a rehearsal when Gyu received a call from Ha-Yun."

"Shouldn't we report it?" My attention turned over to Soobin.

"Already did. The police are working on it right now." Soobin sat next to me and lightly rubbed my back to soothe me. 

"Well.. Since you haven't eaten, how about I made us all Ramen?" Yeonjun got up to grab the ingredients. 

"I'll help you Yeonjun." I said as I got up from the kitchen table.

"It's okay Seo-ah. You can relax with everyone." He smiled at me.

"I insist." I nod, grabbed the noodle packets, and poured them in the boiling water.

While I was doing that, Yeonjun cut up some vegetables and cooked the beef. 

"So..." Yeonjun started speaking while stirring the noodles. "I heard you love Soobin." 

"I do.." My eyes briefly moved over to Soobin and the other members playing video games in the tv.