Audition/23

Seo-ah's Pov:

"You'll do great I promise." Soobin reassured me as we sat down on the studio floors.

"I don't know.. I just can't believe tomorrow is the day." I felt my nerves arise as I said those words.

"You've already grown so much within even just the month. I believe you can do it." Soobin placed his hand atop mine to calm me.

My gaze met his. "I wanted to thank you again. I don't know how I would have been able to do this without you."

He smiled at me, "I just want you to do well. And you will."

I stood up off the floor, "One more run through?"

--------------------

Walking into the HYBE building felt unreal. I waited so long for this moment and I couldn't believe that it was finally happening. I walked up to the front desk and began to speak to one of the workers.

"Hello. I'm here for an audition." I say to the worker.

"Name please?" She spoke.

"Lee Seo-ah."

"Take the elevators to the fourth floor and it'll be the first door to the right." She instructed me.

I followed her instructions and made it to the door. Outside was another employee standing there.

"Ah. You must be Lee Seo-ah?" The worker spoke up after taking a second glace.

"Hello. Yes, I am here for the audition." I bowed slightly.

"Right this way." He motioned me inside the room.

I entered the room and saw several other people inside. I can do this. I say to myself as I could feel my stomach twist and turn from my nerves. I walked to the X marked on the floor.

"Hello Ms. Lee. We are going to be conducting the audition today. You will be performing three audition pieces, both with vocals and dance. This will be videotaped for our purposes. Do you have any questions before we begin?" 

"I think you covered pretty much all of my questions, thank you." I nodded my head slightly.

"Alright. Shall we begin with your first audition piece?" 

---------------

"One bottle of soju and an order of pork belly please." I say to the waiter.

"Okay so.. Let me get this straight... the audition went well right?" Ha-Yun looked at me puzzled.

"Yes." I nod.

"Then why do you look so upset?" Ha-Yun looked at me further.