The Tipsy Effect/13

[Location: Seo-ah and Ha-Yun's Apartment/ South Korea]

Seo-ah's POV:

"Cheers!" We all say together while clinking our glasses together. 

I want to say I am moderately okay at handling alcohol but depending on the day, I might reevaluate. After our 6th shot, or at least I think it is our 6th shot, we were feeling PRETTY great. I looked over to Ha-Yun who suddenly gripped me by the arm to join her in some karaoke. We dimmed the lights and the familiar beats of "As If It's Your Last"- Blackpink start blaring across the tv. Before joining her, I take one more shot and that one definitely hit harder. I felt a drunk feeling overcome me and I could tell Ha-Yun was feeling the same way. She looked at me with a smile spread across her face and starts to sing Jennie's beginning verse. I, on the other hand, was attempting to dance to the music. I didn't care in that moment who saw me, I just kept singing and dancing. Suddenly, I stumbled over my feet and wasn't able to catch myself in time. It had to be the drunk feeling that made me feel like I was falling in slow-mo. I close my eyes, anticipating a harsh fall but was met with Soobin's arms. I opened slightly to see Soobin with a worried look on his face and his arms wrapped around me on the floor.

"Hi." I smile at him.

"Hey." He smoothly says while staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I just that pretty?" I laugh at my obvious sarcasm.  

"You are. And you're also a scary drunk. I've seen you stumble like 4 other times." He laughs at me.

I got up slightly and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"What was that for?" He smiles slightly while blushing.

"Because.. You're cute." I blush even more.

Ha-Yun made a gagging sound in the background at the cringy words coming out of our mouths.

"Yunnie be careful. You might gag so hard you'll actually vomit." I laugh at her and sit down at the living room table.

~Ring~

Soobin picks up his phone, "Oh, you're here already? Okay I'll come get you!"He hangs up and makes his way to the door. Ha-Yun and I look over curiously as we watched a drunk Soobin move happily to the door. He opened the door and Ha-Yun and I look at each other almost immediately when we see Beomgyu walk in with even more drinks.

"Hiiii!" Beomgyu smiles brightly. "I hope you don't mind that Soobin invited me. Oh and hi Seo-ah! Long time no see. And you must be Kim Ha-Yun?"

"H-Hi" Ha-Yun blushes.

Beomgyu looks at her and smiles before placing the several bottles of Soju and beer on the table. 

"Gosh.. I have to catch up!" He says before taking several huge swings of Soju. I look at him in shock.