Girlfriend Things/33

Seo-Ah's POV

My heart sped up as soon as I saw Soobin and Gyu walk inside the practice room with Hani. I had no idea what she had planned or if she knew anything about Soobin and I. Soobin's face was pale, almost sickly. I'm sure he too, had no idea what was going on.

"So... Peeking in on practice huh?" Hani spoke to the both of them once they joined us. 

"We just were passing by.." Soobin trailed off.

"Sure sure.. The thing is, I've seen you 'pass by' on multiple occasions." Hani looked at Soobin suspiciously.

Soobin and Gyu stayed quiet. I couldn't tell if this was the best approach or if it just made them look more guilty.

"Seo-ah. Question." Hani now turned to me, making everyone confused.

"Yes..?" I tried my hardest to sound like I'm not internally freaking out.

"Isn't Soobin and Beomgyu kind of being rude peeking on us?" She looked serious.

"I mean... It's ok-kay." I stuttered.

"We're sorry.." They both apologized.

"Guys.. I'm just messing around." She smiled. "Seo-ah, you guys are truly made for each other. Sorry Beomgyu for dragging you into it." 

"W-what?" I looked at her.

"Hani, what do you mean?" Hanako and Ah-Yeon joined in.

"Oh.. I thought you guys might have known too.. It was so obvious." Hani spoke to them.

"We had no idea.." Hanako and Ah-Yeon looked surprised.

"I'm sorry.. Seo-ah.. I really thought they knew." She turned to me.

"It's okay.. I guess I should come out and tell you.." I walked over to Soobin. "We're dating."

"No freaking way." Hanako looked shocked, but in an I'm so happy for you type of way. "SINCE WHEN?"

"Way before I started here." I laughed. "For obvious reasons, I kinda STILL have to keep it a secret. Also, how in the world did you know?"

"You literally have a picture of you, him, and your dog Haru on your home screen." She almost laughed at the obvious evidence.

"Oh..." I laughed. 

"SEO-AH? And you said I was obvious?" Soobin turned to me.

"I can't help that it's my favorite picture and I wanted to put it as my home screen!!" I playfully argued.