De-stressor/30

Seo-Ah's POV

I got home after another 15 minutes on the bus. When I walked inside, it was dark. How long will Ha-Yun be gone... I frowned. For the past week, it's been lonely in the apartment. Soobin had been busy with the new comeback and Ha-Yun was still visiting her mom. Luckily tonight, Soobin was going to be staying over. I cooked some noodles for Soobin and I, knowing that he would be hungry after the long day. Once it was done, I heard Soobin at the door and I opened it.

"Hey baby." Soobin greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi." I returned the greeting.

"Come in." I motioned him inside.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Well.. Someone decided to visit me during individual practice time and now Yun-Hee knows." I looked at him.

"Does she? I didn't think I was that obvious..." He trailed off.

"Not obvious?" I laughed. "What are the chances of a famous idol coming in and watching our practice? Slim to none." 

"Mmm.. Could happen maybe.." Soobin once again trailed off. "Okay maybe very slim. But I saw you from outside the room and wanted a good view of you practicing. I was behaving I promise. If I wasn't containing myself, I would have been way different."

"SOOBIN-" I look at him wide-eyed.

"You have too many dirty thoughts Seo-Ah. I simply meant I would want to hug you or something like that." He laughed.

"Oh. Well, we have to be careful.." I sighed. "B-because you're company technically doesn't want us to... date." After finally saying it out loud, I felt a weight of relief. I had been holding this in since the auditions.

"Seo-Ah.. It's not that we CAN'T date, it's that you might not have the time to date. They don't want you to be too distracted. Trust me.. I talked with them about it."  Soobin reasoned.

"Wait.. So you knew?" I asked.

"Of course. Usually, they don't allow idols- even already established ones- to date for several years. But obviously, we are a special case. They like Beomgyu and I too much." He smiled at me.

"So... what did they say to you specifically?" I asked.

"To be considerate of your schedule. Not to be stupid which I have been clearly." He laughed. "They said after your debut, then we can go public, but for now, we have to be secretive."

"Clearly that last part is a struggle for the both of us," I stated.

"Come here." He said as he sat down on the couch.

"But I made food-" He cut me off.