Debut/37

Seo-Ah's POV

Officially I can say that we are debuting as a group tonight at the Music Bank. As a group, we planned a get-together after to celebrate. Of course, my association with TXT automatically invited all of them. 

I can't wait to celebrate with you today. Soobin messaged me.

"What are you smiling about?" Hanoka playfully spoke, already knowing the exact reason why.

"Soobin messaged about tonight," I answered, feeling my cheeks getting hotter.

"I bet you're excited. Don't you get to reveal your relationship soon?" Yun-Hee said as she sat down.

Yun-Hee snuggled against me, still obviously tired from last night's agenda. These past several weeks have been so busy. I saw Soobin.. maybe 3 times? It's safe to say we are missing each other's presence. 

"I don't know.. No one has said anything recently. I might give it a little time." I sigh.

Hani walked in, her hair in a pink towel, wet from her recent shower. "What I miss?" 

"Nothing crazy. Just talking about tonight." I smile.

"We are going to look so good," Hani spoke.

"Right? This concept just fits us so perfectly." Hanako added.

Ah-Yeon joined us last and sat quietly next to us. One thing about her was that silence was never uncommon. She was more of a listener which was fine for all of us. We worried a lot in the beginning, but after several heart-to-heart conversations, she let us know that she was okay. Recently, however, our manager has urged her to challenge herself by speaking more.

"I can't believe we get to perform at Music Bank.." Her quiet voice spoke.

"I know!!" Hani had an excited aura to her. In fact, we all did.

-----------------

I sat on the chair facing one of the workers. While having my makeup done, another person was doing my hair. This efficiency made the process go quickly. My hair was lightly wavy and my makeup had a hint of brown with accents of gold. I could safely say that this was the most pretty I've ever looked. As I stared at myself, I almost teared up. My makeup artist, once realizing this, shot a don't you dare glare at me. Out of fear, I held my tears in. 

"Ready?" Yun-Hee looked at me.

"Can I just say something to you guys..?" I pause. "I wanted to thank you guys for just.. everything. I had no idea that I would be here today." 

They all joined in on a group hug.

"I love you guys," I added.