Deja Vu/4

[Location: KSPO Dome/ Seoul, South Korea/ 3.26.23]

Seo-ah's POV

Ha-yun and I stood in front of the venue gripping our lightsticks. Thank goodness my mom could cover for me today. We waited in line for about an hour, talking non-stop about the excitement we have for the concert. Luckily Ha-Yun and I saved up enough to get decent seats at the concert, we hoped to be noticed today. We finally were let inside and made our way to the photo area where we could take pictures with the cardboard cutouts. 

~Click~

                                 ~Click~

After the pictures, we got in line for refreshments. We made our way to our seats with our drinks in hand, sat down, and waited for the concert to start. Ha-Yun and I were chatting with other Moas in our section when we were interrupted by the video displayed on the big screen. It was starting. 

------

"Beomgyu totally looked at you," I say to Ha-Yun.

"Oh yeah, for sure. I could say the same about Soobin." She laughs, equally as delusional as me.

The concert was just perfect. My voice was practically gone from screaming the lyrics. That's how you know you had a good concert experience. I decided to post some of the pictures from the concert once I got home. I fell asleep almost immediately after posting the pictures.

--------

[Location: Seo-ah's Hotel Room/ Osaka, Japan]

Of course. Why did I have to pack so much for just a week here?  I sigh as I carry the mass amount of bags that end up blocking my vision. I carefully grab the hotel tag out and press it against the door, unlocking it. I grab the handle and open the door. I walk slightly into the room when I see confetti flying everywhere, but not long after, I felt several pairs of hands go to grab my bags. The first eyes I meet with.. are Soobins. He looks at me, almost shocked. I blush at his attentiveness to me. He moves a bit further and puts the bag on the floor. I finally, with free hands, slightly bow to all of them.

"Hello. My name is Lee Seo-ah." I say shyly.

"Hello! It's nice to meet the owner of the amazing voice." Hueningkai speaks up with a huge smile.

"I'm sorry for the entrance.. A little chaotic." I let out a small chuckle.

"I'm glad we were here to help you. I don't know how you would have set all of that down." Yeonjun laughs with me to ease my nervousness.

"To celebrate your appearance, we wanted to treat you to some seafood and sashimi," Taehyun spoke up. 

"We ate at this really good restaurant last time, would you like to try it?" Beomgyu asks.

I nod in response, trying to overcome my sudden nerves.

------------

[Seafood and Sashimi Restaurant/ Osaka, Japan]

I ordered some crab and shrimp dishes, feeling so hungry after the long flight. Everyone was very pleasant, although I noticed Soobin barely spoke to me. I frowned at that fact. To spice up the evening, we all decided to drink some Sake. I was trying to be careful to not drink too much to avoid being drunk. Imagine being drunk in front of them the first time they meet me. I mentally face-palmed myself. That, however, didn't work in my favor. Although, it's not my fault. I think we all got too carried away. At some point in the evening, we made it back to the hotel and all gathered together to play some games.