End of a Chapter/34

Seo-Ah's POV

"Okay. Up next is Group 5 performing Perfect Night By Le Sserafim." One of the staff spoke.

Yun-hee was the first to get up. I was practically dreading the upcoming events. I did, however, suck it up and follow after the other members. 

"We got this guys." I heard Hanako whisper right before the song started playing.

-----------

"Do you think they were impressed?" Hani openly asked the group as we sat at the company cafe.

"I mean.. I personally think we did good but you never know what they might say." Yun-Hee answered her.

"I don't know how many times I can handle these evals. Weirdly enough, I can handle the stage, but when they are judging us... I feel so sick from even thinking about it." I spoke.

"Seo-ah.. Just a few more evals and then we won't have to go through this anymore." Hanako gave me a reassuring nod.

I groaned and laid my head on the table. Just 15 more minutes.

The cold temperature of the table helped soothe the tension headache I had so I just stayed like that for several minutes.

"Should we head over to the room?" Ah-Yeon's soft voice just barely pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Mmmm.." I lifted my head.

"I thought you were sleeping." Hani laughed.

"I could so use a nap but unfortunately no." I groaned. "Let's go guys."

Yun-Hee linked arms with me as we walked up to the room to meet with the staff. As we approached, we waited for the previous group members to finish up. 

"Could all of group 5 please come in to do the evaluations?" A staff member announced.

Confused, we all entered together.

"I know this is a little different than the usual evaluations but I was very impressed by today's performance. A couple of months ago we had talked about the possibility of debuting you guys together as a group. The performance today proved that you all work well together. We have decided to follow through with our promise. Tomorrow you can arrive at 11:00 a.m. for your new schedules. You all are dismissed for the day." The man spoke.

We somehow contained the excitement until we left the room. I could hear the chuckles from the room after we let out our excited squeals.

"Guys... Was that real? I swear if this was all a dream and I just forgot to wake up-" Hani was practically hyperventilating from the news.

I was quite the opposite. I was just in shock, almost in tears from just the abrupt relief I got.