Secrets/15

Seo-ah's POV

I sat in my bed for most of the morning until I got tired of my boredom. Soobin hadn't texted me since yesterday and even though I'm sure he is busy at practice but part of me felt like he found out that I was Soobinny and that I'm the reason behind the leaked information. I hadn't intentionally leaked the information.. I just- had not gotten used to the fact that Soobin was my boyfriend.

I walked outside with Haru, taking in the humid heat. We walked around my area and even stopped at some of the markets nearby. I made sure to stock up on the groceries. My stomach got excited when I saw a noodle restaurant serving cold noodles. I grabbed lunch to go and brought it back to the apartment. Opening the door, I was greeted by..

"Yunnie!" I smile brightly.

"Seo!!!" She pulls me into a hug and her eyes trail down. "-And.. Haru?"

"It's a long story.. Short version.. I quit the cafe for good." I give her a reassuring look to let her know I'm doing okay.

"Well I can tell you don't want to talk about that and that's okay. But if you ever need to, I'm right here, okay?" She looks at me in a comforting way and I nod.

"Anyways, I saw you got some groceries and some lunch. You eat and I'll put everything away... Oh and by the way, my mom got us some groceries." She yells to me from the kitchen.

"Oh did she? What did she send us?" I look over to her while slurping my noodles.

"Literally so much girl.. Kimchi.. spicy cucumber, seaweed salad... Enough to last us awhile."

"Make sure to tell her I love her and thanks," I yell back.

"You should come with me next time. She asked a lot about you." Ha-Yun sat beside me.

"I will now that I have the time. I've been meaning to visit the countryside." I smile at her.

"By the way.. Did you hear that someone spoiled the TXT comeback.." Ha-Yun looks at me.

"Well yep.. It was me. I am that someone." I sigh loudly and I could feel my nerves increasing.

"Oh Seo... How did that happen?"

"I responded to a comment.. Soobin only told me about the collab with the American Band and then everyone did the rest.. It wasn't on purpose.."

"Well, Beomgyu texted me saying how they are in so much trouble. They are trying to crack down on who spilled the news. This comeback was supposed to be a huge surprise. They were literally announcing it in a week. Now, all they've planned.. the posts, teasers, announcements.. all are postponed." Ha-Yun looks at me and pats my back trying to comfort me.

"Soobin is not gonna trust me now.. Not only do I have a very public profile, but I also have spoiled one of the first few secrets he's told me. It already took us a long time to get to where we are now.." I sigh once again.