𝓓𝓪𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

Daeron had arrived a week after. Lady Stark had been roaming the gardens with the crown prince when Prince Daeron had greeted his nephew. Daeron was in truth taken aback by her soft beauty. She was a true Tyrell and Stark. "Uncle, this is lady Stark" Jacaerys had introduced. "My prince, it's a pleasure to meet you" she said with a smile. Daeron grabbed her hand and kissed it. "The pleasure is all mine, lady Stark" she looked at Jacaerys. "Will you take me to see Vermax now?" she asked with a smile, one that Jacaerys returned. "As my lady wishes" she bid her goodbye to prince Daeron and left.

Daeron had her in his mind all evening. Every attempt to try and get her to talk with him had failed. She was spending her time with Helaena, Rhaena, Alicent or even the queen herself. He had heard the talks about a possible match between Jacaerys and Aisha. He didn't want to believe it. So, he decided to ask her.

She was readin by the gardens it was known to be her favorite place. "Lady Stark" he greeted. "Prince Daeron" she said with a smile. She always had a smile on her lips. "I hear you might marry" he said. She smiled once again. "Perhaps. But in the end, it's up to me to decide" she replied. "When will you marry?" she asked. "I don't know. I've never thought about marriage much" he replied truthfully. "But, all of your siblings are married are they not?" he nodded. "Yes. They are. But I am the third son. I stand to inherit nothing" he told her.

Aisha shook her head. "Perhaps you may inherit nothing but you can always make something. Be someone else. You don't have to be what they want you to be or what others have been. You can and should be who you wish" he smiled at her. She was different and kind. "Who'll marry a third son?" he asked her. "You are not just a third son, prince Daeron. You are Daeron Targaryen, son of King Viserys Targaryen and younger brother to the queen Rhaenyra Targaryen. Others lords would love to have you as their good son. As a part of the royal family. Any lady would love to have a prince by their side. Daeron the Daring. Who wouldn't want you?" she asked with a smile. 'You' he thought yet smiled.

Aisha was oblivious to the way he felt for her. She was happy with Jacaerys, she fed the poor, the people asked for her help and she would give it. She made the people love her, Rhaenyra needed her on her side, having the people on her side was a good thing. She knew Aisha would make a fine queen. Daeron would meet his lady under the weirwood tree. They would read and chat about everything and anything and he enjoyed it. The Daeron boy fell in love.

One day she came happily to see him. No book or pastry in hand as she always did. "Daeron!" she said happily. He had smiled. "I got the greatest news to share!" for a moment the young prince he thought his mother had gotten what he asked for. He had asked for a match with Aisha. "What is it?" he asked. "A marriage proposal. It was accepted by my father and me of course!" she said happily. "With who?" he asked excitedly. "I am to marry prince Jacaerys by the end of the summer time" she said jumping with excitement.

Daeron's time seemed to stop. "What?" he asked. "Yes! Isn't that exciting news! I'll marry Jacaerys and we'll be happy. He's so kind, compassionate, handsome strong and loving. I think I love him, Daeron" she said happily. Daeron knew that she was spending time with Jacaerys but he thought it was because they were mere friends. "No. You want the crown! You're just like every other girl in the court trying to get on the prince's bed to one day be the queen" Aisha stood in shock.

Aisha had met Jacaerys first, they had gotten to know each other in a deep level that no one had been able to understand. "Is that what you think of me? A common whore? A woman whose ambitions are stronger than love?  she asked and waited for her answer. "Well, it seems like you never knew me after all. Goodbye, my prince" she said before she walked away. Aisha never spoke to him after that. She avoided him, until she couldn't. She was cordial when she was near him, she acting as a lady and future queen.

It wasn't until Helaena spoke to him that he understood. Lady Aisha did love prince Jacaerys. She was in love with him as he was with her. And as said, prince Jacaerys married Lady Aisha by the end of summer. Their wedding was grand as expected. The future queen was radiant as ever, chatting and dancing, a true queen many said. Many said it was obvious that the two were in love and they were all correct.

Princess Aisha and prince Jacaerys welcomed their first children a year later. Prince Baelon and princess Aemma. Prince Baelon was all his father, from the hair to the eyes. While princess Aemma was the spitting image of her late Great Grandmother queen Aemma Arryn. The only difference were the Stark eyes that blessed her. Queen Rhaenyra threw a feast in honor of her grandchildren, to welcome them and to bid them goodbye as prince Jacaerys had decided to move his wife and children to his ancestral home in Dragonstone where they would spend ten long years before coming home to celebrate their tenth year anniversary.

As the years passed, prince Jacaerys and his wife welcomed more children. Prince Rhaegar and his twin, prince Rhysand came two years after their brother. Princess Visenya and prince Aeron came a year after twins. Rhaenyra, named after her grandmother was the true spitting of her grandmother. Prince Torrhen was all Stark, from head to toe. And their last child, Princess Arianna was all Tyrell. The Prince and his wife had nine children together and the realm rejoiced for it.

When they returned the oldest two were ten and one and the youngest only two. The people of King's Landing welcomed the Prince and his family with open arms. By then, Prince Daeron had married, he married a lady of the Free Cities to stablish a relationship between Westeros and the Free Cities. They had two children. A son who they named Daelor and a daughter who they Arissa. Daeron was content. He didn't love his wife but the two got a long quiet well and cared for each other.

Aisha had grown into a greater beauty over the years. Prince Jacaerys had as well. The two were the embodiment of royalty. Daeron saw her. She was happy with her husband, their children running around or greeting people. They were so polite and charismatic much like their parents. Rhaenyra watched proudly as her son's family showed the people that Prince Jacaerys was of Targaryen blood. His children shared the Targaryen traits. It may be the looks or the dragons. All the grandchildren of the Queen had dragons.

Daeron had many regrets in life and one of them was leaving Aisha for Jacaerys to love. He could do nothing now as she was very happy with the life she led. The princess stood in the balcony. The feast was at its fullest. She looked at the sea. Daeron approached her. "Princess" he greeted. "Prince Daeron" she replied with a smile. "It's been so long" he began and she nodded. "Indeed it has" she replied. "It's good to see you again, my Prince" she told him before Baelon and Aemma came for her. "My Prince" they said happily before grabbing their mother's hand and rushing her to the dance floor.

Prince Jacaerys joined them. The lords and ladies surrounded the couple and their family as they danced. Aisha made it. She got everything she ever wanted out of life. A big family and a husband that loved her unconditionally. They were the real life fairytale of happily ever after.

King Jacaerys and his wife Queen Aisha Stark ascended to the Iron Throne when they were both thirty after the Queen deemed them ready to take over. Their reigned was beautiful and peaceful. Far better than the one of king Jaehaerys and his Queen Alysanne. They true lived happily ever after. King Jacaerys loved his beautiful winter rose.

(Not Edited)