Chapter 8

( Dave's Pov )

A nigga was glad to be home I was pissed finding out Nique had my son. I did do her dirty but I had been dealing with Lexie before Nique so I cheated. Lexie knew nothing about Nique but I know she was going to flip.

I was gonna kill this bitch ass nigga that was threatening my bm. I wasn't fwh her right now but that's my sons momma and he love the hell out of her.  I can't stay mad at her forever but for now I do feel some type of way.

" Who's the guest? " Lexie said I looked at her while climbing in bed. " we will talk in the morning good night " I said and dosed off. A nigga first day out was not what I expected a 3 yr old? "  I can't wait to bond with him.

I got up hearing arguing I  was hoping to wake up before them. " You don't have to worry we will be out in just a sec kai hurry up and finish your food " Nique said " You not going nowhere " I said " I won't be disrespected and this bitch got one more time and Ima wipe the floor with this hoe " she said.

" CHILL OUT " I said " Wtf is yo problem? " I asked " A kid really? You cheated Dave I held you down and this is what you do? You think Ima come 2nd to a kid and your bm? This hoe ugly be fr " She said.

" I got yo hoe bitch come on kai " She said grabbing him " go get your tablet and toys " she said. " You not taking my son " I said " Yes the fuck I am worry about that bitch my son won't be nowhere a bitch don't respect me at " She said leaving.

I sighed " Really ? " I said " It's either them or me " She said " I want you but my son comes first I have no plans on being with my baby mama . I didn't even know she had him I just found out " I said.

" That bitch better learn her place fast " Lexie said coming to kiss me " I'm sorry daddy " she said kissing me and getting on her knees. " fuck " I said throwing my head back once she was done I showered and headed out to find my bm.

I looked at her noticing she posted an Instagram picture

DaveEast_ and 70,865 others liked.
Nique_ he's being a brat today. Wait til I combed his hair🥲
View all 2,000 comments
StuckupYaYa my kai 🥹
↪️spoiled gone be mad when the baby come

DaveEast_ fly guy call me now.

Tysheem_ nephewwwww

Her ass ignored me I had her brother track her she was at her shop. I headed over there " daddy " Kai said coming running to me. Nobody was here right now looks like she was just doing inventory " I got a new name it's just KAI. Not Kaiser anymore " he said and i nodded.

" I like Kai way better " I said to him " me too " He said running in the back. " It ain't safe for you to be here by yourself " I told her " come back I handled Lexie " I told her.

" It's okay we staying with my sister " she said I smacked my lips " how we gone bond if he can't come over " I said " go to your mommas wherever but around that bitch " she said.

" Y'all gone have to chill out he's all that matters " I said " why you do me like that Nique? " I asked " You hurt me ma " I said " I'm sorry but don't act like you didn't hurt me. You took my innocence and said fuck me you think I wanted to keep him from you? You cut me off remember cause you had a bitch" she said.

" I'm sorry " I said pulling her into a hug " See I came to talk like adults but y'all in this bitch being a family Fuck you dave , her and yo son " Lexie yelled.

" Bitch my son is innocent don't make me beat yo ass lame ass bitch " Nique yelled " Get out Lexie for I let her beat yo ass " I said and she stomped out of there. " You need to control her real talk Idc who you with I won't be disrespected " She said and I nodded.

I wanted her she so damn sexy but I just can't right now maybe I just need to have a little fun first. " Can I take him over my mommas " I asked her she nodded " you can leave joes outside saint sent him earlier why you came in here blooping " she said laughing.

" aight tell yo momma you'll see her later " I said she kissed him " where mine " she laughed " nigga pleaseee you dead to me bitch stand on em words Dave " She said smacking her lips.

" I was mad but we can co parent you bet not have no nigga around my son either " I said leaving with Kai. I strapped him in his seat and headed to my moms seeing my auntie and saints car there. We got out and headed in " Kaii " saint said.

" Uncle saint " He said I loved they bond we kicked it and chilled. I saw Lexie calling I ignored it " and my girl told me how yo bitch been acting, she not gone be pregnant for long and she don't play about kai " Saint said.

" You need to leave that hoe alone and be with your baby momma! " My momma said and my auntie agreed. " I'm done with her after today her showing off at the shop " I said.

I gave them kisses goodbye and called my bm " where you at " I said " I'm about to go out with my sisters drop him off to Yanna " she said " don't be acting up Nique " I said hanging up.

* Nique_ posted on her story*

She looked good than a mf  I slid up saying " I want that " She laughed not responding. Ima get her ass back I stopped and got him something to eat and grabbed Yanna something I know her pregnant ass stay hungry.

I got there and she was waiting on him " I wanna stay with you daddy " he cried " Yo momma don't want you there right now I gotta handle something and you'll be able to stay whenever " I said.

" Ima stay with you okay? " I told him Yanna thanked me for the food and she went upstairs.