Chapter 24

( Jasmine's Pov )

It's been 3 months since Ty woke up we've been actually working on us he's changed so much. I love that for him me and his sister became super cool she helped out so much with Ty Ty I can't thank her enough.

She had the baby 2 months ago and when I say he's handsome he's adorable. We were supposed to be going out today. So I went and got my hair done by Yanna her and saint decided to move back for a while they still was in between.

" Where you going momma " TyShae said " I'm going to get my hair done why what you want " I asked " Daddy told me to ask you " she said walking away. They both be annoying me like they can't function in this house without me.

" I be back I'll bring y'all something to eat when I'm done " I said and she said okay. " Come hea ma " He said I jogged up the stairs " I got money Ty " I said " Just take it " he said kissing me. I kissed him back " Ty you gone make me late " I said whining.

" She'll understand baby my dick hard as hell " he said I mugged him " Annoying QUICKIE dats it Ty " I said sliding my leggings down as he bent me over and slid in. " FUCKKK " he said as he slid in out. " Yo pussy wet as shit baby " he said kissing my neck as he fucked me slow.

" OUU Fuck tyyyy " I moaned out " I love you " he said kissing me slowly I came instantly he followed right up behind me. " Happy " I said trying to catch my breath. " Hell yeah that pussy good " He said tonguing me down. " Ty nooo " I said knowing where this was going .

I locked the door and took a shower he is not finna get me again. I kissed him and said bye to my stink and headed to the shop. " Finally hoe " she said laughing " Blame your brother hey girls I should've bought TyTy I ain't know they was here " I said.

" My mommy and my daddy was arguing and she said FUCK YOU SAINT I'll watch my own kids. Then my daddy said YOU NOT TAKING MY SON " Reign said running away I busted out laughing. " Reign stop telling my business and stop cursing " she yelled as they went in the office.

" Girl I'm weak y'all can't do shit in front of her " I said " He mad cause I'm going out " she said " You and Jasmine wanna go out and be whores. Like what Jas gotta do with it? " she said and I laughed " Yo brother be on the same tip he don't even know I'm going out yet " I said and we laughed.

" Can you bring me and my kids some food. You hungry ? " she asked I nodded we placed a wing order lyric was on her way to get her hair done too. " make sure my lemon pepper fries got extra seasoning " she said hanging up she washed my hair and sat me under the dryer for 30 mins giving me a treatment.

( Yanna's Pov )

My sister walked in with the food I was starving I took a break to feed the kids and eat. I ate and scrolled through Instagram as I talked to lyric and Jasmine. " He get mad and be friendly as Fuck " I said as I looked at the comments on saints Instagram post.