Chapter 17

( Yanna's Pov )

Me and saint been arguing 24/7 he basically don't want me to let zae be a father and why would I do that? He's been there every since yeah he might not have been at first but I can't judge I don't know the situation.

" Saint whatever if you wanna break up that's fine I'm not gone argue with you about her spending time with her daddy. He don't even get mad that she calls you daddy but you wanna be weird "  I said.

" Yeah I'm done I don't wanna be together anymore I'll figure out arrangements so I can get her " He said and I nodded was my feelings hurt? Yes but am I gone be weak no.... Simple it is what it is.

" Okay come tell daddy bye reign " I said " I wanna go daddy ! " she whined " me too " Bailee said and he grabbed them and they left. I just laid down shits tiring arguing he didn't like when I took reign so why would he want bailee to be away from hers.

Nique_  and 60,800 others liked

Saint_ when I say no to getting her ice cream your momma will kill me.
View all 1,000 comments
Tysheem_ get her some ice cream bitch!
↪️no so her momma can kill me?

Lyric_ oh bitch ho please get her some ice cream
↪️StuckUpYaYa_ lyric please😂😂😂😂😂

I screamed logging out after looking at his comments he knows I don't play that before dinner shit. My phone was ringing and it was zae " Can I come get my daughter ? " He asked. " She's with saint right now and she has school tomorrow. You can pick her up and spend time with her tomorrow " I said.

" Man Whatever when I call I should be able to get her specially since she's my daughter not his bitch ass " he screamed. " Yeah never mind I'll get her from school tomorrow. You stay the fuck away until you can act accordingly yall pissing me the hell off " I said.

" And IF YOU TRY TO GO GET HER it's gone be a problem zae don't Fuck with me " I said hanging up these Niggas act like little ass fucking kids. Shit is so fucking annoying.

I had started cooking dinner the kids love when I do surf and turf so I thought I do that today. With garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus I started cooking and sipping while I cooked. Wine be having me feel sexy as fuck.

After an almost 2 hours of cooking and cleaning my kitchen as I cooked I was finished. I cut the girls steaks up and their lobster and peeled their shrimp for them. The door unlocked I knew it was the girls " Go wash y'all hands so y'all can eat ok? You have school in the morning Bai your pjs are laid out for when you're finished eating " I said.

" Bye daddy " The girls said " Bye I love y'all " he said giving them kisses and heading out. I locked the door and ate with them as bai told me all about what they did. This little girl of mine fell asleep after eating all her steak.