Chapter 20

( Yanna's Pov )

Me and saint are doing good Nique's wedding is a month away, and they've been reaching out but bitch y'all played with me. I wanna say Ima do it only cause we on this trip and saint been on my ass.

Her ass only want me and my kids in the wedding. Ima be the bigger person I might whoop a hoe at the reception tho. Like you switched on me?? Out of all fucking people fuck Rubi I'm your blood sister when Dave was going to kill her who was there??

I just honestly don't understand what I've did wrong nothing was valid. When I finally put my foot
Down its she's pressed no it's about my respect. For my sister to side with a bitch is crazy cause single or not I never forced no bitch to do shit with me.

" Mommy I wanna go swimming " reign said waking me up. This was our last day out of town we had been here 2 weeks doing absolutely everything. Spending family time is always the best " Give me a sec I have to get ready go watch tv or something " I said.

She nodded going on her room with her sister. I was about to get up but Saint pulled me back down. " Saint " I said " baby 5 more minutes " he said " Saintt the girls wanna go swimming " I said he just held me. I just laid there he's such a baby.

Nique_ and 80,432 others liked

StuckUpYaYa_ we've been on vacation for 2 weeks safe to say they've enjoyed. We love spending daddy money 💸🥰
View all 2,000 comments
Nique_ i love y'all
↪️ we love you too🩷

Lyric_ my babies
↪️🩷we love you sissy!

Tysheem_ uncles pretty girls😘
↪️🩷🩷

I logged out and Saint was snoring knocked out reign came running back in there " Mommy I wanna swim now " she cried. " Girl you better chill tf out wait til your daddy get up or you won't swim at all " I said and she stopped crying.

Climbing in the bed on the other side of me going right to sleep. Her ass been up all morning Bailee was still sleep I scrolled through my phone seeing Nique text me again. " I'm genuinely sorry, I miss you sister and love you I can't do a wedding without you and my nieces " She said.