Chapter 2 💫

( Saint's Pov )

What's up y'all ya boy back in the city for good. Working on opening another store as I still stand by my right hand in this drug business.

" you done getting dressed ? " My bro Ty said we was going out tonight. The city ain't seen us together in a minute since I moved shit was still the same.

I scrolled down Instagram smoking my blunt seeing this bad ass DarkSkin chick come across my for you page. I clicked on it " yeah right " I said to myself ain't no way lil ya ya done grew up like that.

She was now thick in all the right places. What am I doing that's your homeboys little sis. I mean I can look tho she was fine as fuck. Her brother was telling me how she's on her shit too.

We headed out to the club that mf was turnt. " Ain't them yo sisters" one of the homies said tapping Ty. You could see Ya Ya clear as day throwing that ass she had. I bit my lip admiring the few she was giving me.

She was looking me dead in the eyes I bit my lip. Ty snatched her ass right up " you showing your ass the fuck off " he said to her. " Ty I'm grown stop you embarrassing me we just having fun. No niggas are even here "   She said he nodded getting some bottles and popping them.

She danced all night and I watched her and she watched me. I licked my lips " welcome home saint " she said and I thanked her " you done grew up " I said smiling.

The girls was fucked up at this point. " Can you take my sister home? " Ty asked and I nodded " Rubi going with me and Nique talking gloss home, lyric already dipped " he said giving me a hug.

We left out and we was still drinking. " you remember you use to like me? " I asked and laughed. " mmm I used to imagine yo face between my legs " she said.

Her ass bold " chill out we can't go there " I said there " Why you scared of Ty? He don't gotta know I can keep a secret " she said making me smile.

" Sit yo lil ass down " I said and she sat back. I got to the address her brother gave me and I helped her get out the car.  " you not coming in ? " she said her ass tempting as Fuck.

"  I'm only staying for a little ma " I told her and she nodded. I laid on her bed and she got in the shower. Ty was calling " You take her drunk ass home " He said " yeah I locked her ass in the house " I said he laughed " Thanks now let me dick her lil friend down " he said.

I looked up to see a naked ya ya 😍 I definitely was finna make her imagination come true. " Come here " I said and she walked over to me " why you tempting me" I asked her.

" I told you I won't tell I can keep a secret Saint " she said looking at me. I laid her down licking and kissing her soppily " mmm " she moaned. My dick was hard as fuck.

I began to eat her pussy she tasted good as Fuck. She was so wet "sainttt" she moaned out. " What baby what you want? " I asked her as I licked her clit. " Im cumming " she cried out.

" You got a condom? "  I asked her " I don't even have sex so no " she said " you sure?"  I asked and she nodded as I slid in. " Oh fuckkk " I moaned out her shit was wet and tight as shit. " bend over " I said slapping her ass.

" Oh fuck daddy " she moaned out that turned me on " you like that baby?" I asked. She screamed yes and began fucking me back.