Chapter 4

( Yanna's Pov )

I sat in my bed studying for my test on the phone with pooter. " Ya Ya you smart as fuck Idk where I'd be with out you man " he said and I smiled " Thank you pooter " I said .

Me and saint was once again not speaking. You wanna move like you single might as well not Fuck with me I been staying at Tys knowing he wouldn't come over there. Or couldn't say much because Ty was always there.

I saw ty and saint drinking with some hoes I walked straight up stairs to get dressed. I'm not even a Tit for tat person but pooter did ask me to go out with him tonight .

I got in the shower singing as I washed up getting out to see saint on my bed. " Get out " I said ignoring him as I got dressed. " Acting like a fucking child just cause you see me with bitches don't mean they mine or I'm entertaining them you stay assuming bro GROW THE FUCK UP " He said walking out.

 " Acting like a fucking child just cause you see me with bitches don't mean they mine or I'm entertaining them you stay assuming bro GROW THE FUCK UP " He said walking out

Pooter_ and 80,685 others liked.
StuckUpYaya_ night out 😘
*Comments Limited*
Rubi_ that's my bestieee yeah fuck a nigga thought🥲
↪️they done woke a demon up😌

Nique_ happy weight looks good on you🥹
↪️I don't need no mo😂getting too big sus.

Lyric_ yo brother finna be so mad, he got a fine ass sister!
↪️all his sisters bad yeahh🙃😍

I smiled exiting out of snap, shortly seeing Ty walk in " who tf you going out with " He asked " bye Ty and pooter my school partner " I said " Little nigga bet not try nothing " he said and I laughed like boy get tf out.

I left out meeting pooter at this club he was looking so damn good, he had a section and it was just me and him vibing eating wings and  drinking.

" you so beautiful I just enjoy your company and appreciate all the help you've gave me" he said I smiled " you're welcome pooter " i said leaning in for a kiss but got snatched up quickly.

" my bad saint bruh  " pooter said " saint what the fuck you're ruining my date " I said " naw pooter my boy he told me y'all was going out and gave me the location stop fucking playing with me " he said as I got up and hugged pooter before leaving out.

He dapped pooter up and we left I hate it here. " Playing in my fucking face is outrageous " he said clenching his jaw he looked so sexy mad. " I'm sorry " I said " Shut the fuck up " and I did just that.

How he mad? Some bitch name keyana wrote me saying she was gone tell my brother about us. How she got his heart and sent pictures of them together. Im not competing with no hoe.