Part 34

( Amara's Pov )

It was Sunday dinner and I have yet to tell Ace. He's been weird saying I been cheating which I mean I have. I think somebody done told him some he been pressing it super hard and I kept lying.  " You didn't tell me about dinner like you do every Sunday so I can come you moving hella weird Mara " Ace said.

" Come Ace Damn! " I said hanging up dee is going to act out I know it. I got ready and Dee was outside my house. " Sexy ass " he said kissing my lips " Stop baby we gone be late " I said. " Can you please give me a chance? I didn't invite him to dinner so I don't think he's gonna come " I said.

" Why do you care about this Nigga? You wanna be with him coo do that mara " he said not saying anything else. We got there and he was still in the car mad. " Hey auntieee " I said hugging her " Mm auntie my butt I had a dream of fishes " she said. " Auntie it ain't me " I said. " I think so you glowing a lot happy and pregnancy glow " she said.

Dee came in with an attitude " Who done pissed you off " Amina said " This stupid ass girl " he said she laughed " Oh you must like her cause you don't let females make you mad. It's the other way around " She said. " I do but the situation is very crazy rn " he said. I rolled my eyes " Boy let her handle it , Calm yo ass down and enjoy Sunday dinner coming in here an angry bird " she said.

I went and talked to Ya Ya as he talked to the boys Amina came in. " You know I'm not stupid right? " She said and I looked at her " The body language , the eye rolling, him staring at you I see it all. " She said " You need to tell that boy , cause you know how dee is " She said she was a good ass aunt when my momma turned to drugs she took me in.

" Them fishes probably right as hell " She said and I shook my head. Seeing Ace come in the kitchen " yikes " Yanna said walking out the kitchen. " I need to end things with you " I said and he mugged " I knew you was fucking somebody else " he said. " It's not about that I just don't wanna be somewhere and my hearts somehwhere else " I said.

" Do yo family know you fucking yo aunties step son " He said and I gasped " It's none of yo business who I sleep with. I've never done anything but get head from you so you mad for?? "I said. " I suggest you leave young man " My auntie said. " Fuck you mara my sister was right about yo hoe ass " he said.

" Fuck him you know what you are he's mad you gave it up to someone else instead of him "  my auntie said I laughed. Yanna came in " I was about to swing on that nigga " she said making me laugh as the guys came in. We made they plates and everybody ate talked in laughed. The girls was eating too they were leaving in a little bit to go with there dad.

I kept feeling my uncle staring I wanted to laugh so bad. " Y'all think y'all slick? " He asked and I looked at dee " what you talking about? " I said. " Everybody know dee smashing Amara we see how he give you puppy eyes all day long  " Jason said and Yanna laughed. " Whew chile " Amina said " Stop tryna hide shit from us  " he said " It was me it wasn't him that's for sure " I said.

We talked and talked " bye y'all " I said following dee as he walked out the house. " You still mad? " I asked " Why you out here Mara go be with the nigga " he said. " I wanna be with you dee " I said about to cry. " You sure you wanna be with me? " he asked and I nodded. " come here Mara " he said and I walked over to the drivers side. He kissed me and I kissed him back deeply.

" I knew you was fucking that nigga like a hoe " Ace said dee hopped out the car so quick. " Nigga what the fuck you say " He said " Call her it again " He said punching ace he fell. " Baby come let's just " I said and he stopped me pushing my hands away.

His dad and brothers had walked out at this time. " Bitch ass nigga say it with yo chest, call her another one and Ima kill you pussy " He said. " Get in the car " he said as he talked to his daddy and brothers if ace ain't dead tonight he will be soon.

He got in the car " I'm sorry you had to fight baby " I said and he kissed my hand " It's coo I ain't gone let any nigga play with you like that " He said. " He's just mad cause he ain't Fuck and you did " I said. " Bet not let no nigga stick they dick in you " he said. " You off the market for good anyways " he said.

" I need to go home baby and grab some stuff " I said and he nodded I went into the house and grabbed some clothes. A lingerie set I bought too Ima fuck him good tonight . I grabbed my stuff heading out. " Took yo ass long enough " he said. " I can go back in there and stay since you got a problem " I said he laughed " Yo ass always serious damn chill Bae " He said.

I kissed his lips " I'm chill daddy " I said he smirked " Don't do that shit unless we fucking " he said I laughed before sitting back. We pulled up and I got in the shower in the guest room he was in the shower in his room then he hopped right on the game.

I put my black lingerie on and walked past him " Shit y'all I gotta go " he said into the headset " Bitch ass nigga I'm not whipped " he said again before turning his game off. " DAMNNN " he said kissing me. " uh uh I'm in control tonight " I said as he nodded biting his lip.

" let me take a picture of you first ma " he said taking a picture and putting his phone down. " Shittt " he moaned as I began sucking his dick " Maraaa Fuck " he said moaning his toes was curling up. I just snatched his whole soul I smirked "give me a kiss"  he said  and I did that " You gone sit on my face? " he said and I ain't know about that one " Girl I love yo thick ass don't get to feeling insecure take this shit off he said.

He ripped my Lingerie " Babyyy " I whined " I'll buy you a lot more " he said and he kissed me he laid down. " get on up there smother me baby" he said slapping my ass. " I got up there tryna not to go all the way down his ass forced me on his tongue " DONT MOVE " he said he was going crazy.

I began rocking my pussy up and down his tongue " OHHH FUCK DEE BABY " I said screaming. I cummed all on his tongue back to back he snatched jt soul just like I did his. I got up licking my juices off his lips " Yo pussy taste so good baby " he said and I smiled. " Ride es dick we not done " he said and I slid on and began bouncing I spelled my name all on that dick " A M A R AAAA " dee moaned. "It's good daddy? " I said and he nodded.

" Fuck I'm finna nut " he said exploding all in me. We be so caught up we don't even be worried about him nutting in me. Every time we had sex it felt so amazing I was high off him. We washed up he changed his sheets and he was knocked out.

*Skips 3 months later*

"  Where you been Amara " Dee said it was 1 a.m " I chilled with Yanna at your dad's  house all night ask him " I said. " Why you look nervous then? " he said and I sighed. " I gave him the bag " What you need these for " he said.

" Your dad thinks I need to take it and he said you need to be there to comfort me when I do " I said fiddling with my fingers. " I'm not mad why you acting nervous for " he said. " What if I'm not a good mom, like my mom " I said crying. " She missed out but the way you are with my nieces and nephew I know you'll be great. I'm not going anywhere MARA Ima help you every step of the way " He said.

" Come on let's go take them " he said and I nodded I peed on the sticks and he sat on the sink as I did it. I wiped his a and washed my hands. He kissed me " You really stuck with me ya know " he said as we look at all 4 test I took. I cried " you gone be great we both new parents what we don't know we will learn together. Look at our support Amara " he said kissing me.

His pops was calling " What did they say? " he asked " They positive " He said back " Yessuhhhhhh I can't wait " he said my pops was happy we was finally having kids Ya had her 3 piece so it was time to add to hers. He showed me on the screen " We told you , I know you pooh don't be worried about your mom " Amina said and she nodded. " Love y'all goodnight " they said and we said it back before getting in bed.

" I love you Amara I always knew that " he said kissing me " I love you daddy " I said crying . " Chill stink we need to make you an appointment " he said and I nodded doing it online.