Double life.

( Yanna'S Pov )

I'm not gone lie I've been dealing with Kendrick and Saint. I can't help it but Kendrick treats me how I always wanted to be treated. Saint we iffy we always arguing I just feel like I'm sticking around for the kids. Saint walked in the house at 7 a.m " Really? " I said the baby was up eating. " That's low of you to come in this late with a girl but cool do you "I said.

" Yo ass ain't innocent I should've listened to your brother and sister. You ain't shit but a hoe who chase niggas instead of your kids " he said and I just listened. He was clearly drunk but all the truth was coming out he let them get right in his head. " Okay saint just lay down on the couch please " I said and he left.

My feelings was hurt but I'm tired of being hurt. My perfect opportunity to move to Florida I talk to lyric everyday but other than that I don't speak to no one. Mfs done crossed me more than enough I'm tired of forgiving mfs cause they my family. Gloss and I keep in touch but she doing wifey things and on tour I ain't mad at her.

It was the next morning the kids was going to my grandmothers for 2 weeks even the baby she called and said I needed a break. They talked to my daddy ever day he missed they lil butts he was gonna be excited when I move to Florida. I packed the bags and my grandmother was outside I helped her get them in the car gave everybody kisses and told them to be good and have fun.

" Good morning " he said I ignored him " What's yo problem? " He said " Drunk words are sober thoughts stand on all that mean ass shit you said to me last night ! " I said and he mugged. " Ima hoe right? My siblings was right huh? I chase dick and not my kids huh? I ain't fucked nobody on you but I'm single so I can do what I want " I said.

" We not done " He said " Yes I am saint, I'm tired we should just co parent I'm falling out of love with you daily " I said " It's coo fuck you bitch them Niggas can have yo hoe ass " he said and I nodded leaving. I wasn't about to deal with that. Kendrick was calling me but I just caught a flight out he will see me when I get there.

Dre had 9 year old twins that lived with him one was a boy and one was a girl and a 10 yr old who he doesn't see a lot. I got to Florida in about 2 hours and headed to my hotel. I texted Amara asking did she wanna go out and she texted back yeah. I took a shower and put clothes on. Time to shake some ass Amara texted me saying she was outside and she told me when we pulled up this was Kendrick's big party.

They had rented strippers and all we got there it was fat she pulled in the drive way of the mansion and we got out. " Let's go in the house " She said and we did and the strippers was in there dancing they was throwing money. One was whispering in Kendrick's ear I didn't care he wasn't my nigga. " Wassup Sis " Dee said hugging me then Jason.

Kendrick looked me up and down telling me to come here but I ignored him as me and Amara went to get something to drink we was talking to some girls Amara knew they said her hair was cute and got my info. " Don't make me embarrass yo ass in here ! " he said and the girls quickly left " Sis Ima go talk to my man " she said and I raised my eyebrow.

" Didn't I tell you to come here? " He said " Get out of my face dre " I said " We finna dip these niggas can party " he said and I rolled my eyes " Naw stay enjoy your stripper bitches I'm finna drink " I said and he watched me pour a cup grabbing me and making me sit on his lap. " Throw es mfs " he said as the stripper came in front of me and started shaking her ass.

I threw the ones and was slapping her ass the party was slapping I seen Amara dancing on dude and I was hype for her. Step out sussss, the stripper came was talking to us. " This yo lady you was telling me about earlier Kendrick? " she said and he nodded " You like girls? " she said. Hmmmm she was bad " You might be an exception " I said.