Chapter 11

( Yanna's Pov )

" You're so spoiled " I told my daughter she's growing so quick she'll be one in no time. I had been planning her party I can't wait. " Stop " I said to her she was crying because Saint had just left she act like I'm not her momma.

Her lil spoiled ass been walking since she was 6 months so advanced. They swore I was pregnant but my ass got right on birth control saint ain't know but I don't need no more kids right now.

Tysheem_ and 80,985 others liked

Stuckupyaya_ this is what she does when her daddy leaves it's annoying😒
View all 2,000 comments
Lyric_ oh hell no bitch pick her up!
↪️her ass gone be right here til he get back!

Tysheem_ bruh I'm on my way don't worry about it.
↪️Idc about you getting mad come get her ass!

Saint_ da da gotta work , pick my daughter up now!↪️you her daddy not mine!

DaveEast_ Ima fuck you up about reign!
↪️y'all can't bully me.

" Bro get up and stop crying it's not that serious he will be back " I said and she still was just sitting there I laughed. " Come on reign " Ty said and her lil ass stopped crying and walked right to him.

" bye cry baby I don't care " I said and she stuck her tongue out. " we don't need to bag we got our own shit " my brother said leaving. They really swear that's they baby him and jas ass.

I looked at my phone and it was lyric " I don't give a Fuck, Fuck you im going day drinking with my sister " She said I laughed her and that nigga stay arguing " Sis put some clothes on we finna go day drinking " She said.

I smiled I can't wait to shake sum ass. " Get cute bitch the niggas is out and celebrities are going to be out " she said I laughed. Hmm what to wear she also said it was a girls day out so we finna be lit frl. I still ain't got my lick back from when Saint stayed out when I was pregnant with reign.

I know he gone be mad when he see I'm out and didn't ask. That's all I need is him to feel how I feel I'm not stupid enough to do anything else he will kill me. We headed out and we was having a blast getting drunk I scrolled through Instagram before posting my pictures.

  We headed out and we was having a blast getting drunk I scrolled through Instagram before posting my pictures