Chapter 6

( Yanna's Pov )

Every since then Niggas did that my brother and saint ain't been letting me out of sight. Like they was over protective as hell. " Baby I'm headed to lunch with the girls " I said and he came downstairs kissing me.

" Joe will be following you " he said and I rolled my eyes. " I don't care about that I don't want nobody trying you while pregnant again " he said. " Good afternoon Ms.Lady " he said Joe was a good man.

We talked and he followed behind my car. " Sisters and besties " I said smiling " Girl my niece got you glowing her chunky self " Nique said I smiled " I can't wait until she comes " She said. " What's up with y'all? Gloss pooter told me y'all been kicking it a lot and how much he like you " I said smiling.

Me and pooter became the best of friends and I was happy for gloss they deserved each other. They both good people she was all cheesy " yes he's amazing bitch " she said smiling. " Lyric how you and shakur been? " I asked.

" We good we stay arguing but that's my man he better go sleep on the couch cause ain't no leaving " she said Nique was just sitting there something was off " What's wrong Nique " I asked her.

" Kaiser been cheating I gave him my whole life! I found out he has a little girl on the way " she said crying. " FUCK HIM. You don't need him you beautiful as fuck that's his lost sis " I said.

Nique had been with Kaiser for 10 years they've been married for 3 years. She never wanted to raise little Kaiser into a broken home but now she's going to have to. " Please don't tell Ty " she said to us.

Ty was going to go nuts when he find out. " I won't but you see how what I did backfired don't keep it from him forever Nique " I said seeing 2 bitches approach us one happened to be the new girl Kaiser was fucking with.

" If it ain't my sister wife " She said laughing rubbing her belly " I'm pregnant you pregnant bitch I'll wipe the floor with you about my sister" I said " you think it's cute that you're pregnant by a married man? Hope you're still with him when she takes him for everything he has " I said smiling.

" When I'm done you him and that poor ass baby gone be down bad I'm taking everything. Infidelity is real sweetheart " Nique said smiling. " Fuck y'all bitches Kaiser gone be calling me momma " she said but before Nique could jump up I was beating her ass.

Joe grabbed me " calm down ok? " he said " just meet me at the house yall " I said and we left " you okay ? You was beating that girl head in " he said laughing. " You know it's my job to tell right? Don't be mad at me " he said.

" You're doing your job " I said and we headed to the house and it looked like a party was going on. I saw ty , saint , shakur and the niggas they be around hanging daily. They was having a bbq bet I love bbq food.

Joe headed over to talk to Ty and Saint he was staring me down the whole time. I know I was in trouble he lifted his finger up telling me to come here. I was scared I knew he was gone yell at me.

" You wanna tell us why you fighting and you pregnant as hell? " Ty said saint was mad I could see it all in his face. " Kaiser cheated and got somebody pregnant she came to the restaurant throwing hella shots. When she mentioned my nephew I started to beat her ass " I said.

" Ima kill that Nigga " he said walking away " Saint " I said and he ignored me. " Take yo ass upstairs bruh " he said and I quickly walked up the steps. With him trailing behind me.