Part 32

( Yanna's Pov )

It's been a few months since I've been moved in here and I love it. I have a nail salon and I be doing my thing me being who I was I had hella business my daddy has security in there and every thing.

My kids love being here they were super spoiled, and we kept in contact with Dave's mom cause she loved the hell out of em. Every one was coming in this today to celebrate the babies  1st birthday. Some people was staying with me and a lot had they hotels and air bnbs.

My dad had a big party for today for the baby and everybody to settle in. They were going to have a blast he had got all types of bounce house he loved these grandkids. His actual
Party was tomorrow and they got that set up nice saint and her put everything to the side to make this party pop.

He's back speaking to his mom and Idk saint may try to bring ol girl since he's so bitter about me messing with another nigga. We will see bet not be no Bull shit I got Emerald dress for the block party the girls was dressed and running around with the kids. Emerald loved his daddy and I'm glad we can be cordial on important events.

That's a start with something I got my stink dressed he's so handsome. I took a picture before posting it

 I took a picture before posting it

Saint_ and 90,976 others liked.
StuckUpYaYa_ my baby will be 1 tomorrow my emy🫶🏾🥹
View all 3,457 comments
Nique_ Happy birthday Early bday Emy🫶🏾🥹
↪️Thank you🫶🏾

DaveEast_ Nephhh happy early bday🥺🤞🏾
↪️Thanks bro he celebrating all weekend.

Lyric_ Aunties baby can't wait to see y'all🫶🏾
↪️sissy we can't wait!

HoodLegend_ Paw Paw boy finna have a blast🫶🏾
↪️we love you🤞🏾

I logged out and we headed outside " Hey paw paw boy " My dad said and he reached for him. " I don't care bye "  I said Rolling my eyes. He was spoiled by my dad and they chilled he wasn't even playing they was eating shit.

I saw Kendrick and his twins walk in " Mama there go the twins " Bailee said running over to them. They played good together reign had neighborhood friends they loved coming to my dads to play or to my house. The baby was walking so honestly her brothers needed to get busy on kids. So happy my nieces and nephews was gonna be here!

" Hey sister " Lyric said hugging me I smiled as we walked to the back.  As everybody came every body was getting along and I loved that our families was all hanging together and chilling. We had good eats and a good time I enjoyed everybody my dad hired a clean up crew and the people that was staying at my house followed me.