Surprise 🤫

( Yanna's POV )

It's been 3 months and I had my son nobody has a clue but lyric and Amara. Me and saint went about 3 months ago and got joint custody so we had to split the kids up every other month. Whatever holiday Id get he'd get next and even though I went from being with them daily to having to share more than usual it works good they're super happy.

He had just came and got them this morning and now I was laying down with my baby. I know Kendrick is gonna kill me I'm scared to death to tell him. My daddy sent me a message today and said he's had enough I'm expected to be at dinner tonight and I know shits gonna hit the fan.

My son is 3 months and Amara's son was 5 months we FaceTimed a lot. My son was so chunky and chocolate his ass didn't look 3 months at all and he was spoiled I had 2 boys and 2 girls now I was finished. I had got my tubes tied no more babies for me. Kendrick was gonna kill me and I just know it I was scared to death😭

I can't remember what I named his twins but the baby gone be Kendrick Jr. " Hey bubbas let's go see paw paw " I said he was such a good baby. I looked up seeing Kendrick's car I had gotten super thick he really blessed me all my baby weight was gone.

I picked his car seat up his fat ass was heavy , I walked in saying hey to everybody Kendrick just stared. " Who's baby you got " Dee said " Don't worry about it " I said hearing the baby start to make noise. I sat down and everybody was starting " Damn y'all nosey " I said " here papa " I said keeping his face covered and giving him the pacifier.

" Naw frl who the hell baby you got where my nieces and nephew at " dee said " Didn't I say mind your business and this they daddy month they left this morning " I said. " Look at fat mans" I said to Amara he's so cute. My son started to whine so I ended up pulling him out.

Everybody looked around at each other " Ain't nobody gone say none? Why the hell this baby look like Kendrick " Dee said and I wanted to laugh but Kendrick was just studying me. " This is my son, Kendrick " I said " I know you fucking lying " My daddy said.

" You hid a whole baby from us? " Dee said " Stfu " I said Kendrick didn't say anything he was quiet I'm scared. " Whew I feel bad for what's gone happen to you, you wrong baby girl " he said being messy. " Can I hold him " My daddy asked " Yeah look paw paw " I said and he smiled.

" How many months is he? " Dee asked " 3 months going on 4 " I said " I should whoop yo ass " Dee said and my brothers agreed " we gone leave that to Kendrick " he said and I chuckled quickly shutting up cause he was mugging me.

Kendrick got up and grabbed the baby from my daddy them niggas was twins. We chilled for a while Kendrick held him the whole time me , my step mama, and Amara was in the kitchen talking. " Girl you ought to be scared, he's too calm " My step mama said.

I sighed " He's gone kill me " I said trying not to cry Amara laughed " I told yo ass you never wanted to listen so put ya big girl draws on and handle it " she said and I nodded this was about to be super hard. " Come on " Kendrick said I told them bye and hugged my daddy " Don't hurt my daughter too much pussy " He said and Kendrick laughed.

Naw nigga frl what my daddy said I thought. He had the babies car seat and he put him in his car shutting the door he walked over to my side choking me up against the car door . " Bitch I ought to kill yo ass RIGHT HERE " he said. I looked seeing all of they messy asses watching from the window help me tf?

" They can't save you bra . On my fucking soul I'm looking for a house and you moving the fuck in I promise I'm not missing shit else " he said and I didn't say none. " You hear me? " He said choking me a lil harder " Get the fuck in the car " He yelled and I quickly got in buckling my seatbelt.

" Don't cry Yanna you not a weak bitch " I thought to myself not realizing I was already crying " Stfu you wasn't crying when you hid my son " He said and I didn't say shit. I grabbed his bag as he grabbed the baby and we got out I walked behind him as we went in.

I took the baby out the car seat and laid him on the couch. " Take him in the room " he said and I nodded laid him down and came back down the stairs. " Fuck yo daughter " he said laughing in the phone he put him on speaker " fuck yo black ugly ass you alright princess that nigga choked the shit out of ya didn't he "my daddy said.

" I'm okay " I said " Aww you sound sad you want me come get you? " He asked " bye Nigga she ain't going nowhere without permission. Shit finna get real for her since she like hiding shit " He said hanging up on my daddy. " Come here " he said I walked to him.

" Done playing with yo ass, If it ain't work yo ass finna be stuck by my side you and the kids ain't no partying or none of that shit " he said " But Kendrick " I whined " Kendrick my ass " He said yelling " You foul never thought you'd do that , I fucked up I did I'm sorry " he said kissing my cheek.

" Thanks for giving me my JR he look dead on me " He said " Probably cause I hated yo ass " I said mugging. " Stuck with my ass now cause you ain't finna be doing shit " He said.