Chapter 1.

( Yanna's pov )

A 20 yr old ya ya sat in her real estate class taking notes. She was almost finished with school this was one of many hustles she had.

She didn't want to be just know for being one of the best hair stylist in her city. She wanted to make 6 figures and she was doing just that.

Ya ya was becoming the Jack of all trades she worked hard and played harder. Her brother Ty stayed on her and her sisters about having many sources of income.

Ty was one the biggest king pin in the city. He was locked in with the cartel, the mafia and many more. They loved how loyal and hard ty worked he couldn't get touched if someone wanted too he was way too powerful.

Ty was very over protective of yanna and her sisters mostly ya ya. Cause she was the baby and y'all know how that goes she had 10 minutes left of class and she couldn't wait to go home and relax.

" Yanna will you stay back for a sec please " my professor Mr.Johnson asked.

" Yes sir " I stated as I finished all of my notes and put my papers up. I noticed a new guy Mr.Johnson was talking too I walked up to him and waited to see what he had to say.

" you're not in any trouble I was wondering if you could possibly assist our new student with this class. Being that you have the best grades in my class " He said

" That's fine I don't mind doing that all " I said as me and the new guy walked out of the classroom he was fine. " Where are my manners? Nice to meet you I'm Yanna but you can call me Ya Ya " I said.

He smiled Omg his teeth is gorgeous " My name is Nep. You can all me pooter " he said smiling.

" Let's exchange numbers " I said and he grabbed my phone putting my number in. Once he finished he handed me his phone and I logged my number in. " I'll hit you up before our next class so we can go over some stuff " I said before leaving.

I headed to the car seeing I had an missed call from Ty " Who's that nigga you talking too? " He asked I rolled my eyes " Ty you're annoying my professor wants me to tutor him. Stop having people watch me I'm 20 "
I told him before hanging up.

Ty had gotten me and lyric an townhouse together he didn't want me living alone. I didn't argue but he would just be mad one day when I finally leave.

I've had one boyfriend and Ty ran him away when he found out we had sex. I was so embarrassed he was so overprotective he was my father figure tho. I understood sometimes not all the time .

I headed home seeing my sisters were both there. Meaning Tt baby was here I love me some Kiser and he loved his auntie . " Is Tt baby here? " I said walking in the house.

He ran to me hugging me " hey TT Yanna " he said kissing me on the cheek. That was my baby I was either hustling or with him most of the time. Lyric on the other hand she don't be giving a fuck what Ty has to say.

She does her she parties hard she stayed doing hosting at the club she could rap. She's been with her boyfriend for years since they was in they early teens and Ty didn't like that. He knew her boyfriend they all ran together him, her boyfriend Shakur and his right hand man Saint.

Y'all wanna talk about somebody fine??? Saint was the finest nigga I've ever laid eyes on. I always liked him but I know that'll never happen because of Ty.

Saint moved out of town he visited every so often. He had a clothing store here that was booming all the niggas was in his shit. My brother supported hard I've done stole a few of his shirts.

" What's up sister " Nique said and I smiled " hey sisters what's up " I said " talking about how we going out tonight and not taking no for an answer " Lyric said smiling.

" You know damn well Ty gone have a fit. I don't want to hear his mouth " I said " You're grown he can bitch all he want you're 20 with your own everything " Nique said.

" Okay let me call my besties it's on the floor tonight " I said going upstairs seeing my nephew sleep in my bed. " Bitches we going out tonight " I said and they was hype. Me and these Hoes been friends for ever we was whooping Hoes in school together.

I took and shower threw a moo moo on and laid on the bed with my Kiser. I needed a much needed nap I was getting drunk tonight it was Friday and I ain't got no Nigga.

I had got up and Nique was gone but I heard music downstairs. I walked down seeing my sister bestfriend Tae he was a beast at hair shit. He taught me a lot " Take some shots bitch " he said handing me the bottle.

(Use imagination) *Posted to story*

(Use imagination)
*Posted to story*

That thang moving tae said smacking it. I know my brother finna be hot but I don't care yolo. I stay respecting his wishes I just need one night of fun.

" Okay let me go get dressed y'all know I don't be drinking" I said before jogging up the stairs what to wear? I have no clue and I had plenty of clothes.

I finally found a multicolored jumpsuit that I paired with some cute heels and a purse. I snapped a few pictures before going back downstairs.

" You look fucking good " My sister said I smiled thanking her. I sat and took more shots as we waited on Nique, Rubi, and gloss.

" Finally I'm ready to shake my ass " I said they laughed " you drunk glad you are cause when you see who's in town you gone be in a daze " Nique smirked.

I looked at all them and they tried to look clueless. " Y'all set me up knowing that'll never happen " I whined.

" You never know he was asking how you was earlier you've grown up I know he's going to be in a daze " lyric said I rolled my eyes taking 2 more shots before we left.