Chapter 13

( Nique's Pov )

Last night was lit I had fun chilling with jayceon he was cool as hell. We just talked and cuddled I was tryna be like my sis her ass was loud. We all talked in the car "  Girl then he ate my ass it was so goood " Ya ya said I laughed.

" I heard you. You was like OH MY GOD ZAEEE " I said moaning. " Rubi did you have fun " I asked " No I was thinking about ty the whole time soons he went to sleep I walked and laid on the couch " She said I laughed.

" Not me the only one getting some thing I wanted some dick but he ain't give me none " She said we had dropped Rubi off and then went to her house. " Coming in the next day is crazy " Dave said and I just looked at him. "  Get up the steps bro " he said and I walked up the steps.

" You got me fucked up on  god " He said " let me smell you bro cause you probably been fucking " He said I rolled my eyes " I wasn't fucking fuck you dave you the one who thought it was coo to have bitches over  " I said.

" Bro OPEN YO FUCKING LEGS " he said I did my boy was really smelling my coochie. " What it smell like " I asked. He mugged " You lucky i was gone put yo ass through a window " he said " Whatever I'm going to sleep " I said.

My phone buzzed it was jayceon  " Hope to see you again " Dave read out loud. Next thing I know he's throwing my phone. " Dave what the fuck. You mad cause I chilled with a Nigga didn't you do the same yesterday ? You tried to be sneaky tho " I said and he choked me up against the wall.

" Bitch I'll kill you and that nigga " he said making a tear slip I couldn't breathe  " Save them weak ass tears bra " He said leaving. Yaya came up the steps " you okay? " she asked. " Girl fuck him mad ass " I said laughing.

( Saint's Pov )

Dave called and hipped me to what bitches was on last night. So I had my homeboy run her text messages and was seeing that he apologized about his girl coming home. We was saying she didn't know he was that nasty.

Nigga told her I'll eat yo ass and pussy again any day I was fuming. I got the drop on that Nigga and pulled right tf up Dave and Ty included. I knocked on the door they opened it. The zae nigga opened the door I punched his ass right to the floor.

" Back tf up " Dave said to the nigga walking up ty showed his gun. " You know Ty so that mean you know his sister. I said punching him again that's my bitch stay the fuck away from her " I said punching him then kicking him.

" Who's jayceon ? " Dave asked and the nigga looked but ain't say none. He shot his ass and we got up through. Time to fuck her up can't nobody save her ass either. I was going to get her from Dave's house and we was going to go home.

I walked in she was sleeping and Nique was watching tv I grabbed her by her feet and dragged her off the couch. " Don't fucking do her like that " Nique yelled " You shut the fuck up " Dave said. This bitch hopped up and punched me in my shit.

I grabbed her by her head and drug her out the house. " I hate you leave me tf alone! " She said i threw her in the car and took her car keys. " Idk why you play with me like im some hoe ass nigga I'll do a Nigga in about you" I screamed.

" That's why that fuck nigga got fucked up " I said smirking " why would you do that he didn't do shit to you? " she screamed. " You sad about that nigga? " I  asked clenching my jaw.

" Stop talking to me " she said we got out the car and went in the house. She went upstairs and quickly came back down " You mad about me but you had to be fucking a hoe " she said throwing condoms at me " We don't wear them BITCH BOY " she said.

" Call my sisters when you wanna see reign. We done " She said I wouldn't move out front of the door " I ain't Fuck nobody!  She sucked my dick on my momma " I said.

" Do you see me putting my hands on her ?? " She asked " I don't give a Fuck I said  " You went back to the same Nigga that took yo fucking virginity bra " I yelled . " why are you yelling doesn't matter I'm single " she said.

" Yeah keep thanking that I swear to god If i find out you dealing with that nigga again. Ima kill him " I said she rolled her eyes leaving I don't give a fuck.

( Yanna's Pov )

My sister picked me up and I went to her house and  got my car picking up reign. I called zae " What Yanna " He said and I frowned " I'm sorry I didn't know he was gonna do all that " I said and he was quiet. " Zae please I'm sorry " I said. " It's coo I forgive you but  I gotta fall back Yanna " he said.

" I can respect it I'm sorry I wish you the best " I said hanging up. I was sad as fuck cause I loved zae my brother already ran his ass away. I picked reign up and called my granny " Hey my chocolate princess " she said.

" Hey granny I'm booking a flight
To see you and don't tell TY "  I said " Chile what you done did now " she said " I'll see you soon granny "  I said my granny helped as much as she can with us. Ty would send us for summers while he hustled and got us everything we needed for school.

I didn't pack anything I'll just go shopping when we get there. I went to the bank and got cash off so I wouldn't have to use my card Nigga ain't finna track me and I got a new phone.

We got there and went straight to our hotel , I got a rental to get around in. We took a nap and then headed to my grandmothers house I couldn't wait to eat.

" Grannyyy " I said hugging her " chile move let me see my precious reign " she said I rolled my eyes and she slapped me in the back of my head. " Hey Chubbs " I heard my uncle Ray say I smiled " Uncleee rayyy " I said jumping on him.

My momma was the only fucked up one out of 6 of them everybody else took care of they kids. My granny said she think she's on that dope LMFAO.  My momma was a weird ass bitch we talked about everything under the Sun.

" Ty I haven't seen her Idk. You know how Yanna is just let her be for some weeks she'll reach out. I'll make sure to call you if she comes " She said making me smirk that's my granny!

" Baby you can't run forever but take the time that you need " She said " Ima go back in a few months she'll be 1 . Ima plan her party for there while I'm here she said " she didn't say anything she just nodded.

We left and went to the hotel room I gave her a bath and we was just watching tv.  " Da Da " reign said " You see da da later ok? " I said we ate room service and just chilled.

*Im skipping to her 1st bday*