Chapter 21

(Yanna's Pov )

We are currently out because the wedding is a week away. My sister steady apologized I forgive her but I don't think I can fwh the same. Cause some secret feelings definitely showed which is messed up considering I'm always there for her and she knows it.

We began popping bottles and everybody was enjoying they self that's all that matters. I began dancing all on saint " you about to get fucked " He said in my ear. The way the lights was set up and how we was sitting a mf wouldn't know.

His ass is a freak he slid me up and I began dancing slowing rocking back and fourth on him. We are nasty lmaooo " fuckk " saint said in my ear. We went for at least 5 more minutes and he nutted all in me. He handed me some wipes and I wiped and got up going to the bathroom so I can clean myself up and pee.

I did just that and I went back and joined the party, I was ready to go frl. " Baby I'm ready to go " I said " it's only 2a.m " Nique said I rolled my eyes here she go. " My daughters 8th birthday is tomorrow and you KNOW that " I said rolling my eyes .

" Girl that lame ass excuse " She said " Idk what your problem is but I'm finna whoop yo ass you keep on Nique " I said " try it " she said I ran over beating her mf head in. " Bitch and fuck yo wedding now keep talking "I said.

" Bro come on " saint said mad I don't give a fuck. " YANNA THIS SHIT IS RIDICULOUS " Ty yelled " Get the Fuck out my face y'all always swear I'm in the wrong fuck all of y'all " I said. " Unlock the door saint " I said and he did.

" YOU NOT GONE KEEP DISRESPECTING HER NIGGA " Is all I heard seeing Saint and my brother into it. I got back out the car " Keep that bitch in her place she don't know how to act " he said " Bitch nigga watch yo mouth. Y'all some hoes for going against 1 girl whole time she ain't started shit " He yelled.

He started beating my brothers ass and I was just watching. Dave came out the club and broke it up " You a bitch ass Nigga , and just know I hope that niggas there forever cause you dead to me " Ty said and him and Rubi left.

" I'm sorry " I said as he drove us home " Its cool cause at this point you not the problem Idk why they feel some way towards you they do " he said and I nodded. " Don't start that crying shit bro FUCK THEM " He said " You worry about the family you creating. Weather you wanna be with me or not we a family before anything " he said.

I nodded closing my eyes once we was home I woke up. Took showers and went right to sleep Idk what the hell we was going to do for her bday. I was just gonna let her do whatever here and plan a trip. I was tryna do it accordingly to the wedding but fuck that.

Saint_ and 600,876 others liked

StuckUpYaYa_ to my princess Happy 8th birthday mommy loves you. We going up all week 🥰
View all 1,246 in comments
Gloss_ happy birthday pretty girl 😍
↪️ thank you bestie 🩷