Cloud 9 😇

( Kendrick's Pov )

I can't lie a Nigga whipped like a bitch, and everybody know it. " Momma " I said yelling through the house " Well if ain't Kendrick where you been " My momma said as my sisters walked in. " He in love he be in the house under her " Kendra said " A girlfriend?? I Gots to see this Kendrick has never bought a girl around " she said.

" Momma because these bitches ain't shit, My girl the shit tho you wanna see some pictures from my birthday " I asked. I showed her and she was Awwing " You are nasty Kendrick " My momma said handing me the phone back I was kissing Yanna's butt.

I laughed " my bad ma " I said she smiled " you can tell your happy I can't wait to meet her " She said " Yo bms gone be pressed " My sister said and I nodded " Already is! " I said we chopped it up I answered my phone. " Baby where you at I need my butt rubbed " she whined " I'm on my way mamas, I'm at my moms house "I said.

" Oh don't let me interrupt you can rub it later enjoy your time with your mom stink " she said " She seen me kissing yo butt " I said and she gasped " Oh my she gone think I'm one of yo Hoes " she said and they laughed " Naw I don't you're gorgeous " she said " Thank you Awww babeeee your momma is gorgeous " She said talking to my mom. " Thank you I told him to bring you over "My momma said.

" Babe send me the address I wanna hang with your mom " she said making me laugh. I sent her the addy and I headed to the liquor store to get my momma some wine.Once I came back she was here just talking to my mom and sisters. " You ain't tell me who her daddy was! " she said. " Mom you nosey " I said sitting the wine on the counter and going to hug ya.

" Gimmie a kiss " I said and she pecked my lips " So now you don't wanna kiss me cause we in front of my momma. " I said " Baby come here " she said grabbing my face and kissing me. " Y'all keep it up you gone be on yo 4th kid " she said. I've told her about Amari his mama be petty from time to time I haven't seen him.

" Momma she got 3 too so we need another " I said speaking of kids they was calling. " Daddy  yo bday over me and Bailee wanna come home reign is being annoying " Kennedy said. " Don't do my baby " I said " Can you come get us ? " she asked ya. " Nope we leave for a trip I'll see y'all in a week don't show off " I said. " And she has kids " My momma said smiling.

" Okay we gotta go our flight leave in about a hour I love y'all " I said to my sisters and momma Idk where the hell my pops was.  " I got our suitcases in my car you leaving yours here? We can leave mine at the airport "  she said making me nod.  " Who's texting you? " she said my bm was texting me saying she was dropping amari off for the summer and she heard I had a lil girlfriend.

" My bm my son coming next weekend we can take the kids on a lil trip " I said and she nodded. We loaded  the jet and waited on my brothers , amara and they smuts. " Don't bring that attitude on this trip " I said to her.  She was mad that her brothers invited sluts I mean i know a few of our hoes hang so I know the trip might be some.

Everybody loaded the plane and this thick ass bitch I used to fuck Cherish was here with her friend Trina and I use to fuck her too.  I sighed a long bday weekend ahead. Yanna ignored me and went to sleep she had an attitude and I already know why she feel them Hoes staring me down.

" Wake up Yanna " I said she got up and I grabbed our stuff as we headed to our mansion we rented out. " I'm finna be in the dog house my whole damn birthday " I said to her brothers they laughed. " Man what me too " dee said. Yanna was already in our room laying down.

" You still got an attitude ? " I asked " Yeah and Ima keep one " She said moving away from me and closing her eyes. " If I'm with you I don't understand why you mad you see my phone daily bra you really gone ruin the trip? Cause we can just go back home bra " I said.

" Why are you crying? " I asked " I'm sorry " she said what the fuck is wrong with her? Lord the mood swing just changed hella quick. " Bro lay down you finna start yo period? That's when you get to tripping " he said " I know I'm sorry baby " I said I laid down rubbing her stomach.

" You wanna stay in ?? " I asked " no baby Ima take a shower and I'll be good " She said and I nodded she went in and I pulled out something to wear. I joined her and got that attitude together " FUCK KENDRICK " She moaned " Yeah I wanna get no more attitude today you hear me?! "  I said fucking her harder.

" Baby you in my stomach " She moaned  " Daddy Take some outtt " she said " No " I said beating her shit down. We finished and showered getting ready " Damn mfs took hours " dee said " Shut up Nigga " I said he laughed we was getting on a boat.

Key+Amari_ and 100,678 others liked

BigBossDre_ y'all should hear the nasty shit she saying
View all 3,000 comments
Dee_ nasty asses 😭
↪️we grown

HoodLegend_ don't make me fuck you up
↪️She ain't gone let you do that to me.

Lyric_ period sistaaa
↪️finna make a baby😩

   I logged out and they started to load the boat, time to turn the fuck up. " I promise I'm tryna keep my cool " I heard Yanna say. She took a shot and I grabbed her sitting on my lap " Calm yo lil ass down " I said kissing her neck.

I grabbed her by her throat spitting the Casamigos down her throat. " mmm " she said " Freak ass " Amara said she couldn't drink and she hated that. I started twerking and he was slapping my ass " Yeah sis " Amara said. He was love while I was bouncing my ass on his head " Y'all she is drunk and freaky " he said.

I rubbed her pussy as she twerked " Kendrickkk " she moaned sitting down. " Live see how freaky yo lil ass is " He said. " He fold me like a pretzel I'm his auntie Annie " I rapped along as I danced on him. " Let us off the boat I'm tryna fuck " I said " babeee " she whined.

We was fucked up and I was ready to fuck. The boat ride lasted another 30 minutes and then we headed back to the mansion. I was carrying her I guess Cherish thought she was sleep cause she decided to talk to me.

" I bet that dick still good, you know what room I'm in when you done " She said " Naw I'm good I got a girl  " I said " She ain't gotta know, that never stopped you before " She said and I mugged " Bitch I'm drunk but not sleep, I'll slap yo whole face off Slut "  Yanna said. " Chill out " I said and she mugged me " Naw I've been quiet enough " She said getting down and going up to the room.

A longggg weekend ahead.