Chapter 16

( Nique's Pov )

It's been 3 months since me and Dave broke up. I let him get Kai but that's it he was all on the net with his bm she stayed posting him and her son. Like I don't even care.

" Kai get your stuff on your daddy should be here in a few " I said " Okay mommy " he said getting his shoes and tablet. The door was ringing I answered it " What's up " Dave said I let him in saying hey.

" Give me a kiss stink Have fun okay? " I said kissing his cheek. " Daddy where my brother " He said " we gotta go pick him up and then we gone go chill with nana for a minute " He said.

" Go upstairs let me talk to yo momma " He said and I rolled my eyes. " Don't act like you don't miss a Nigga " He said " I don't I ain't been arguing I wake up peaceful everyday ain't no niggas bm over stepping her boundaries or nothing " I said.

" I'm sorry I miss you I want you back " he said " Wasnt you just laid up at your bm crib? " I asked he smacked his lips " I don't lay up with that bitch I go see my son and that's it. He finally can go with me now cause she know we broke up and I ain't even tell her that yo ass posted you was single " He said.

" I am and I'm at peace until she stops over stepping her boundaries and shit I don't want you Dave. I'm 28 I'm looking for a life time partner I've been through more than enough and if you can't give that to me leave me alone " I said to him.

" In these 3 months I ain't did shit but be a father. I let you enjoy and cap like you single in reality you not going anywhere. Yeah some boundaries need to be set and Ima handle that but don't make me fuck you up " He said.

" I'm tired of playing games with you. Come on kai " he yelled and Kai came running down stairs. " Give me a kiss " he said grabbing my lips. " Stop playing with me bra you know what's up " he said kissing them again and leaving out.

I laid down and took a nap my ass been so tired lately it's been ridiculous. I sleep 24/7 I got ready to go to my drs appointment. Once i got dressed I headed out I stopped and grabbed me a frappe and headed to the doctor.

As I was walking in zae and jayceon was walking out " Hey Nique " They said " what's up guys ? " I asked " None much but check this out tell yo sister I'm coming for my daughter " Zae said walking away. I was so confused what he mean daughter.

I texted her telling her to call me in about an hour I checked in and waited on the doctor. " Hello Nique " my doctor said she's been our doctor for ever me and my sisters. " You ready to get some birth control and do your annual Pap smear? " she asked and I nodded.

" Go ahead and lay on the table I'll do your Pap smear first then I'll let you pee in a cup while I prep your birth control " she said and I nodded. She came in and we did the birth control and I was all set and clean I loved visits like this.

( ZAE'S Pov )
*flashback*
" You steadily threatening to take my baby away cause I don't wanna be with you Mya " I screamed. " She's my daughter if I don't want her around she's not coming " she said " On god when bailee born I'm getting custody " I screamed.
*flashback over*

Me and Mya relationship was toxic as fuck she ended up falling off the grid. I searched for her day and night and I finally found her. I'm going to get my daughter back. I went to the courts and filed for a DNA test and custody rights yesterday.