Chapter 12

( Lyric's Pov )

" Who tf is she shakur? Why she all in your face for? " I screamed. I had just popped up on him at the trap and a bitch was all in his face. I ran up and started beating her ass and once the I was done beating her ass I beat his.

He grabbed me up and took me to his office " Chill the fuck out lyric DAMN " He screamed. " Fuck you shakur bitches should know you got a bitch ain't no reason for her to be all up in yo personal space like that " I said.

" I hate you and I'm single " I told him leaving not even mentioning that I was pregnant. I found out today 3 months poor baby just drunk. I headed over to my sister house to see my niece.

" Y'all hoes wasn't gone tell me y'all was all here " I asked " Well if you was beating ass at the trap you would've knew I called you " Nique said and I laughed.

" Girl fuck him and that bitch. On my baby I'm done " I said and they just looked at me. " Baby? " Rubi said and I laughed " yeah I was going to tell him I guess my emotions just got the best of me " I said to them.

" It's okay sis y'all gone be ok " Ya Ya said " Where's my baby " I asked her " upstairs sleep with Kai they been showing off "  she said and we laughed. " Who the hell is knocking on my door " Nique said going to it.

" OH HELL NO " she said " who is it Nique I asked as we walked up. " why are you here? " we asked our mom. " I can't come see my kids " she said just making her way in like she was invited. " Idk who yo kids are but it ain't us. Cause parents actually raise they kids ya know " Nique said.

" Look I'm sorry. I made sure y'all had a roof over y'all head and what not " She said. Nique and Ty have more memories than me and ya ya she made her mind up quick when it came to us.

Ya Ya didn't say anything she went upstairs and got reign. " I'll see y'all another day " she said leaving " I should be able to see my grandbaby " She said making Yanna roll her eyes. " Naw we good you ain't raise me and you won't be involved with her " She said leaving.

" Wait sis I'm coming too " I said following her out the house. " Ima just leave my car here " I said and we left the ride was silent I know we both sad. We wished we had our momma she didn't gaf about nobody but money and niggas.

I rolled my eyes seeing the guys cars outside " No fighting Lyric " she said and I laughed " Reignnn " I said seeing she was awake she reached for me and we walked inside. " I thought you said we could have the house today " Saint said to Yanna. " That's before my stupid ass sperm donor showed up Fuck that bitch " She said going upstairs.

" SHE DID WHAT " Ty said getting furious " I told her to stay the fuck away from y'all " he said getting mad.  He hated when she popped up randomly after missing out on years she does this shit like every 2 years.

" You know it's harder for Yanna she don't know much about her , hell me either but I know more than Yanna " I said. I sat on the couch ignoring shakur " You really gone sit here and ignore me " He asked and I just looked at him.

" Grow up Lyric " Ty said I rolled my eyes " Them bitches be thirsty you ain't even let him explain you acted off emotions " he said again. I rolled my eyes " I was not even entertaining that bitch , I was telling her get tf out of my face before you attacked us " He said.

" Keep yo hands to yo self bra next time he gone beat yo ass " Ty said " Shut tf up Ty damn " I said Rolling my eyes. " You and yo sisters got bad ass attitudes " Dave said. " You shut the fuck up patchy " I said and they laughed.