Chapter 5

( Yanna's pov )

  It's been 2 months since I talked to my brother. I got to bond with my niece but he only dropped her off never came in. I've been so damn emotional behind this shit I'm stressed , getting fat as fuck.

"Baby get up " saint said " yes saint? " I said sleepily " you the one told me to wake you up so you don't miss your drs appointment. I'm headed to work get up now " he said.

" TyShae downstairs eating breakfast " He said her ass basically live here. She loved her daddy and me but of course I'm always the best auntie. I made a self note to pick Kaiser up early from daycare.

" Good morning sweets you ready? " I asked my niece and she nodded grabbing her phone. We got in the car and put our seatbelts on " is my daddy going to forgive you he misses you" she said.

I sighed I missed him too I wanted to show him how I aced my test and he tell me he knew I could. " don't cry auntie I'm sorry " she said I cry daily. " It's okay mamas it's not your fault we will be fine hopefully soon " I said as we walked into the office.

" Goodmorning " The nurse said as she begin to check my vitals. I was due for a check up and I needed to get some more sleeping pills. " Let's do an ultrasound on that belly cause you've done got bigger than last time " my doctor said she was cool as hell like a mother figure.

" No point of me telling you to pee in the cup cause I know baby " she said and I laid on the table the ultrasound tech came in and rubbed my stomach with some cold ass jelly.

" that's a full baby look how big she is already " the doctor said " I told you Ima get you some vitamins " She said as they left " Aww Ima have a little cousin other than Kiser "

I texted SAINT while I waited on the doctor

My world 🌎 🥰💞

I come to get a check up she in here chilling like she's supposed to be here.

Sent at 11:01 a

Sent at 11:01 a.m

Yo what the hell come to the office now.
Sent at  11:01  a.m

We left and I headed to pick up Kiser early. I'm the auntie that just picks them up and take them out and not tell they parents. My sister be mad like girl this my son frl if he don't wanna be there all day he ain't going to.

" hey auntie , hey ty ty " he said smiling " let's eat and go see uncle saint and uncle Ty " I said and they nodded I stopped at chic fil a we ate and I grabbed a 40 count of chicken minnies and some fruit.

I hope my brother wants to talk I'll be sad if he doesn't wanna deal with me or the baby knowing him he only gonna deal with me because of the baby.

They did they job well you wouldn't tell that they was into it don't nobody know but us and our family. The place was in the burbs they counted money there but it's set up like a regular nice house just with a few guards but the kids wouldn't notice a thing and police either.

I walked in getting the gaurds we often stopped by and dropped off food so they knew the familiar faces. " Whats up Kaiser , Ty Ty and Ya Ya " joe the body guard said they said hey and ran downstairs to the play room. Ty and Saint were sitting at the table counting hella money.

" sit " Ty said I put the food down and sat down. " I'm sorry Ty I miss you real bad. I can't help who I love and you've ran any dude I've felt with away. I just wanna be happy and I want my daughter to grow up with love from her uncle " I said crying.

He stood up and hugged me " I love you okay? I'm sorry I've been treating you wrong you my baby sister. I know my Nigga love you tho and I got my niece forever " he said kissing my cheek.

" Stop crying cry baby this Nigga come in every day how I make his girl cry and he gone beat my ass " he said laughing at Saint.

" plus my daughter been on my head lately. Lil grown ass gone say I'm sick of you making my auntie cry I don't play about that one " He said laughing "  she up under you 24/7 she probably knew you was something the way she be all up on you " he said.

" I swear she be acting like she came up out of me. She need that motherly love tho since her momma weird. She tells me how much she loves Rubi so we gone make sure she's good " I said.

Her weird ass momma didn't want to be a mother. She out here putting any nigga before her daughter and he removed his daughter immediately he wasn't gone let Jasmine put his daughter in harms way.

" Okay me and the kids gonna head out and do something fun " I said " Ima walk y'all out " he said as I yelled for the kids to come on. We left and headed out to the arcade we was having a blast until some guys approached us.

They grabbed me up and pushed me up against the wall they held my wrist tight. "  this is a warning to your bitch ass brother and nigga I know they killed my brother and they gone pay " he said throwing me to the ground.

" Auntie you okay?  " they said helping me up " I got it thank y'all. Don't tell anyone okay I'll handle it " I told them praying they don't tell my bd and brother.

" bitch stop picking my son up early " she said through the speaker " girl bye he ain't coming home tonight either they make my day plus why the hell I find out I'm 6 months pregnant? " I said

" You been getting fucked " She said I told her bye and ima send it to the group message so everyone could see. We got home and the boys was on the couch I quickly went upstairs peeing. Coming down I went in the kitchen and saint came up and tried to grab me and I flinched.

" baby wtf is wrong with you why you flinching " I said not knowing I was loud and Ty came in. " The man threw her into the wall and on the floor at the arcade " Kaiser said.

Saint was full of rage I could see it in his face " let me see yo wrist Yanna " he said  " go upstairs y'all " he told the kids " Tell us what happened Yanna " my brother said.  He said "  this is a warning to your bitch ass brother and nigga I know they killed my brother and they gone pay. He threw me against the wall and on the ground I'm okay " she said.

" No the fuck you not I'm going to kill every  last mother fucker that was with him when he approached you " saint said I began crying  " saint I'm okay I'm shook up but I'm fine " I said " Yanna it's over for them Niggas " my brother said making a call.

" I called Joe he's on his way to guard them. Rubi gone come keep you company too. Let's head to get the cameras at the arcade " He said to Saint and walked out. " Baby " I whined " Ain't no stopping me niggas done woke a demon up " he said and kissed me and rubbed my stomach giving my stomach a hi five.

" love you daddy be safe tell my brother the same " I said as  Joe came in and Rubi. " hey Joe , hey bestie "  I said hugging her. We sat chilled and I told her about the baby and FaceTimed my sister and floss they were all overly happy.

We talked and I got sleepy so I fell asleep. I looked at the time and was getting worried. Next thing I know the boys was waking through the door. " you don't gotta worry no more sis aight? " he said kissing my cheek before waking Rubi up.