Chapter 18

( Niques Pov )

I laid on the bed kai was next to me taking a nap. We was aight his bm still got under my skin picking and shit. His momma and auntie was having an event today so we'd be going. I took a nap with Kai before it was time to get ready.

This weird ass bitch still been over stepping her boundaries. Dave really needed to handle her. I fell asleep for a good 3 hours it was now 6 p.m when I woke up I guess Dave had already left he could've at least woke me up.

I got me ready and then got kai ready. We headed out I posted me and Kai as we headed there. I changed my mind clearly if Dave wanted us there he would've at least left a note saying I know yall was sleep come when you wake up.

DaveEast_ and 88,965 others liked Nique_ none but facts 🤫View all 2,000 comments StuckUpYaYa_ period sis! Sexy mamas🥵↪️let me pop off🤭DaveEast_ tryna be cute bet

Nique_ none but facts 🤫
View all 2,000 comments
StuckUpYaYa_ period sis! Sexy mamas🥵
↪️let me pop off🤭
DaveEast_ tryna be cute bet.
↪️I don't gotta try but bet...

I logged off and we headed to this in door swimming place and we had a blast. Dave was blowing me up wasn't answering like I don't give a fuck about the argument coming either.

After 3 hours there it was 8 now and I just decided to grab something instead of cooking. I grabbed some wings and we headed home. Kai was wore out I know a few wings and a bath gone knock him out for the night.

I saw saint car I rolled my eyes I wasn't too fond of saint. Every since he became single he'd do shit out of spite towards my sister any time she go on a date with Toosii it's you leaving your kids to be with a nigga.

Just bitch shit I walked in the house not saying anything to either mf. I fed Kai and went upstairs to get shower once I showered and washed my hair I just tied it up wet and went to kai room putting him some pjs out to put on after he got out the tub.

I went downstairs seeing Dave and saint eating. I got some wings and went in the living room not wanting to talk to either of them. My sister was calling " You wanna keep your nieces tonight? " she asked and I nodded they were literally no problem.

Plus saint would make her mad he'd just buy them stuff he wouldn't really keep them like that. Or when he really in his feelings he'd keep them and won't give them back until he feel like it. " Yeah bring them on " I said.

" I knew you'd say that " She said and next thing I know she walked through the door. " Auntie I want some wings " Bailee said and I grabbed her some sitting her down at the table. " That's the shit I'm talking about bra you steadily chasing dick over your kids " He said.

" Saint I didn't ask you to keep my MF KIDS! AND Chasing dick? I could never you just mad that it ain't you " She said. " Bitch I'll knock yo ass out right now I'm taking them with me " He said " No the fuck you not " She said " It's cool sis Ima just take them back home" she said.