"Wednesday? Y/N!"

(Short)

You was not popular at Nevermore at all. It's because you was socially awkward but one person took a liking to you. Wednesday Addams. She would always love being around you as you was soft and gentle and you didn't really do anything than study with her. You became good friends. And Enid her friend would always bug you about the two of you. You and Wednesday usually just chilled at her dorm or yours when ajax and enid were together. You both were disgusted by them. Heints why you would go to your room. You found Wednesday pretty but she was nothing more than a friend.

The time was 11am. You was sitting on the floor of fencing class eating a sandwich. Enjoying life. Until Enid came over to you.
"Hey my best friends future husband!" Enid says sitting down next to you.
"What. I don't like Wednesday how many times Enid." You say.
"But you do." She says.
"But I dont." You say.
"Ugh. Just admit it. I see the way you get lost in her eyes. Your always staring." She says.
"Am not. I just find her fascinating." You say.
"SO YOU FIND HER HOT! IM TELLING HER!!" Enid shouted.
"I didn't say that." You say.
"Yeah you did." Enid says smiling.
You get up and walk past her as she heads to Wednesday. You defiantly not staring from afar which she did to you to many times without you noticing.
She started heading over to you.
"My dorm. 11pm. Tonight." Wednesday says walking off.
"Okay...?" You say just thinking it's another study sesh but you were wrong.

You arrived there as you was dragged in and the door locked. You both just got to the usual studying until you felt you was being stared at so you looked up and seen her eyes staring deep into your soul. Finding your intentions. Your eyes flickered from her lips back to her eyes. So did hers. Thing. Ran away to Enid's bed to look away as you was pulled into a deep kiss. It was a normal kiss which didn't last long. You then looked at each other again before you started French kissing. Her pushing down on you a bit. You didn't know where to put your hands so you put them on her waist which she was startled by. Thing, having took Wednesdays phone texted Enid and said what was happening. This made Enid come back from her thing with Yoko and charge into the room after unlocking it.
"WEDNESDAY? Y/N!"
"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" She shouts closing the door.
"What?" Wednesday says calmly wiping her lips.
You stood up putting your blazer back on looking at Enid weird.
"YOU TWO WERE GONNA FUCK WITH THING IN THE ROOM. POOR THING!" Enid.
"who said we were gonna fuck?" You say looking at Wednesday who just stared you down.
"It's not like you don't have your make out sessions and more whilst I have my headphones in." Wednesday says.
You went to walk out before being stopped and pulled into another deep kiss infront of Enid who was just so shocked. Then you smiled at Wednesday and walked out going to your dorm. Last words you heard were.
"DAMN WEDNESDAY!"
And
"YOU HORNY OR SOMETHING DAMN!"
Which made you laugh.