School Rock

This one is quite long from the others so yeah happy reading!

You were in a band in school and you were gonna perform at the prom. It wasn't far and apparently a new girl was joining the school. You were chose to tour her.
"Morning. Y/N." You say shaking her hand.
"Jenna." She says with a smile.
As you both walked you had a few laughs and you told her about your band.
"Yeah. So my band, we're performing at prom. So yeah. You can join if you want. But only if your good." You say.
"Yeah I'll give it a try." She says smiling. You then walked her to her class and went off. Luckily the school liked your band so you was at practice and on lunch the other members went out whilst you practiced and wrote a song. When you looked up from singing a bit you seen Jenna leaning on the doorway.
"You alright?" You ask.
"You've got a nice voice." She says.
"Thanks. Not trying to show off but I can play the guitar aswell." You say shrugging your shoulders.
"So what can I do?" She asks.
"Hm? Oh about the band. Well. I need another singer." You say.
"I'll be the other singer if you want." She says walking in.
"Uh. Okay. What's your number so I can send you the lyrics and everything, well I have them here it's just yeah." You say asking her.
"Yeah here." She shows you her number and you add it to your contacts. You both practiced for a bit and it was fun. Fast forward to the day of the prom. As you were setting up Jenna came early and helped you. Then the others came and you all greeted each other.
"Let's give em a show." You say finishing setting up. When the people came in the sawn you all. Some girls had a crush on you as in this school being in a band was hot. You sang some songs and as it became later you all got a little tired so you had to make this one your last. You were singing your heart out when it came to the chorus and you and Jenna shared a mic, her speaking in the right side of it and you on the left as you locked eye contact.
"Oh baby. Where are you now when I need you most? I give it all just to hold you close. Sorry I broke your heart. I said baby, I'll treat you better than I did before. This time I won't break your heart, your heart." You both say looking at each other.
"I know it's all my fault. Made you put down your call. But said you were on to me. I lie to you, I lie to you."
"You did some things that you regret."
"Cuz all things not at home. Pick out my baby. Where are you now when I need you most." You say into the mic with Jenna too meaning the words to her. You both smirked at each other as the crowd cheered and you both went off to get into your actual prom outfit. You was in the bathroom changing and Jenna knocked on the boy bathroom door.
"Y/N? Hurry up please." She says.
"I can't get this bow tie straight." You say a bit loud so she hears. She lets herself in to help you. You were stood looking into the mirror trying to straighten in as she walks infront of you and does it.
"Thanks." You say looking down at her.
"You look nice." She says.
"I know right. Joking, you do too Jenna." You say smiling.
"You got a date?" She asks.
"Nah. I got asked a bit but I didn't want to, not really my thing." You say looking into her eyes.
"Oh really? I'm suprised. Loads of girls love you." Jenna says.
"I mean what can I say." You say blowing your own horn.
"I don't blame them." She says holding your hand and taking you to the dance floor. You both had some funny dances and stuff but you were fascinated by Jenna's looks. She looked great in the dress she wore. You held her waist as her hands went around your neck. You both cradled each other side to side. Very close near nose touching.
"Tryna kiss me Jenna?" You say mocking her.
"You wish." She says smirking.
"I do." You say smirking at her.
"Oh really y/n. Then do it." She says looking at your lips.
"Flirt." You say leaning in and closing your eyes as you feel her soft lips connect with yours, you felt her gasp into your mouth as you let go of her lips and you laugh at each other.
"If you didn't kiss me there I would of actually slapped you." She said still laughing.
"Oh. Well it's good I did." You say.
"Yeah it is. So we not gonna do it again and awkwardly look into each other's soul?" She says.
"This is awkward?" You say to her.
"Nah but can't you get I want you to kiss me again. And this time make it last longer. For me." Jenna says. You noticed her acting more flirty than usual. You were kinda the flirty friendship. You then snapped out your thoughts and kissed her for a solid 2 minutes going at it but not that much. You were both enjoying it a lot and you could tell she was when she played with the back of your hair with her nails. You both didn't even notice the spotlight on you and the music stop. When you both realised you laughed again and you both ran off in the rain holding hands.
"Oh Jenna marry me." You say to her.
"Yeah. Let's get married y/n." She says smiling. You move her hair out her face as you look at her. You kiss again but interrupted by a car horn. You both ran off again to her house as you both snuck in. You ran up the stairs and her sister heard you and looked out.
"Who are you?" She said.
"Uh. I'm... Jenna's... gay friend...?" You say trying to make a excuse.
"Oh your her boyfriend. Nice excuse, goodbye. My mum and dad will find out Jenna can never hide things from her. Next thing you know you was pushed into Jenna's room by Jenna. She pushed you in a playful way onto her bed as she crawled on you as she leant down and started making out with you. Every now and then you felt her hand go through your hair and move across your back. A knock was heard at the door so she quickly got off and wiped her mouth as you rolled of her bed and hid in the closet.
"You hiding something Jenna?" Her mum says.
"No..?" Jenna says.
"Next time you bring a boy over just say alright." She says leaving you two alone as Jenna closes the door. You layed on her bed as she came down and cuddled with you. You both fell asleep together even tho you were soaking wet. Which made her bed soaking wet. But oh well. You both didn't care as long as you were with each other.