Fangy Duo - Vampires Love

This is quite short I wrote this cuz I'm tryna sleep and I can't so Yeah. And I have school tommorow 😭. Happy reading!

You and Jenna were both vampires, you had the attire of suits and old school prom outfits. You went to a school for Vampires and Werewolves. You both were hated a lot but you didn't care because you had each other. You would always make out in the toilets and you were inseparable. Let's just say you were the type to get into more fights and create more drama.
"Fucking fangs." A werewolf said pushing past you.
"Wolf boy." You replied. You got into a fight and nearly killed him and your parents came in.
"Jenna is a bad influence on you y/n." They say.
"Bad influence? She's the reason I'm still fucking here and I didn't run off. You should be thanking her." You say standing up to them. Later that day you snuck out to Jenna's house as she let you in through the window. In the middle of making out whilst your shirt was of and she was in her bra her dad walked in. Let's just say her dad wasn't the nicest.
"Jenna!" He said grabbing you and throwing you against the wall. As you tried to get up he hit you against the floor again as he carried on kicking your face against the wall.
"Dad stop!" Jenna said jumping on him.
"Stay." He kicks you again.
"Away." He said kicking you again but harder.
"From. My daughter!" He said kicking you again in the head as your face bled.
"I hate you! He's all I have! Get out! Go away leave me alone!" She shouted at her dad as he backed off as she put you in her lap. You eventually woke up.
"Oh... hey Jenna.." you say with a smile.
"Y/N, your alive!" She said hugging you into her chest.
"Cant breath." You say muffled as she laughs and lets you free.
"Sorry about my dad." She says.
"Yeah I'll be fine. Regen will kick in a minute." You say.
Next day at school.
You came in with Jenna holding her by the waist. She high fived her mate as she walked past. Jenna was more liked than you. I guess you could say you were the 'Bad Boy' but Jenna took care of you. Like a mum. You had both your parents it's just they wouldn't care about you unless you were killing humans every day and not actually trying to find love and live life. Half the time you stayed at Jenna's secretively because she was your girlfriend. You had a lotta fights and usually your dad would be proud because it would be against werewolves. The two are enemies. Werewolves and Vampires. But yeah, all you needed was Jenna and that's it. She filled your black heart and you filled hers. When you was walking you had to go somewhere so you did and she went to lesson. You got jumped by werewolves and you was knocked out. When you woke up they had Jenna at a knife at her neck.
"No please. It could be me not her." You plead.
"You killed my soulmate. ILL KILL YOURS!" One of them shouted.
"I didn't mean to okay! My dad forced me to please just not her." You say.
One of them stab her in the heart with a stake as you get out of her grasp and run to her. You held her in your arms crying.
"Jenna wake up. Jenna. Please." You say looking at her. Then you were shot up by a jolt and you were in Jenna's arms. It was all. A dream.