Drama, Drama, Drama.

You and Jenna have been together for a year and you both went to a party. You would always tell each other stuff and you could trust each other. Until. At the party Jenna had to go as her mum needed her help and she left you to it. You got drunk and kinda flirted with a girl. You wasn't fully yourself and they kissed you and someone recorded it and sent it to Jenna. Then. She then raced back and created a bit of a scene outside on the porch of the house.
"What the fuck Y/N. I leave you at a party and you pull this!" She says putting the video in your face.
"Jenna. Im drunk..." you say carefully.
"No. You don't get to use a excuse. I trusted you. I can't believe you. We're done." She says pushing you whilst speaking then walking off and getting in her friends car. You stood there and walked back in the house grabbing another beer and heading off into the field. You sat by yourself drinking the beer, no distractions. You got up and shouted.
"FUCK!" You were annoyed with yourself, Jenna was your everything. The reason your here. The more you drank the more sad you got. You texted Jenna.
'I'm sorry. Please come back I'm nothing without you.' She just aired and then blocked you. You Evantually got picked up by your friend and he dropped you off at your house and laid you down in your bed and left you.
2 weeks after.
You haven't been school a lot. When you were there you just slept in class and skived in the toilets. You couldn't get out of bed. It's the worst you've ever felt. You Evantually got up and sneaked out your window in the night. You went to a nearby bridge and stood on the edge complimenting life. A car drove past and it happened to be Jenna's mum. She rang the police and Jenna. The police surrounded you and  were saying the same thing over and over again to step down and they came closer a bit.
"Go away!" You shouted.
"Go back I can speak to him." Jenna says to the police and they nod as the police ring your parents. Jenna approached you and stepped up with you standing next to you.
"Go." You say.
"No. I'm staying with you no matter what y/n." Jenna said.
"I know we had a argument. But. I promised I'll be with you till the end of the line and I will." Jenna continues.
"Jenna." You say as you feel her hand touch yours. She leads you down and your mum ran at you hugging you crying. You just stood there. After that you sat on the back of a hospital.
Jenna came over to you with something in her hands.
"I was gonna give you this as a sorry." She says and it's a hoodie filled with pictures of you and her. You held it in your hands and looked at it. A tear fell. You wiped it and looked at her as she bent down to you.
"I'm sorry." You say as your voice breaks.
"I didn't mean to I was stupid and drunk, and the girl I don't even like I don't even know her name and-" you say as your eyes fill up with tears but was interrupted by Jenna pulling you in for a kiss.
"This isn't like you y/n. All loving." She says smirking.
"Still the old you." You say wiping your tears.
"I missed you." She says.
"I missed you more." You say before you both lean in for a kiss again.
Later on.
You were in your bed looking at the ceiling and Jenna was at your window and you heard her knock. You go and answer it.
"Old style. I like it." You say as she lets herself in. She pushes you on the bed and crawls over you and kisses you deeply. It got hot and steamy as you both had your shirts off, (she still had her bra.) After all that you layed with each other.
"You okay now?" She asks.
"Yeah. Thanks Jenna." You say.
"Anytime. Even if you did do it you know once I got to heaven or hell I would track you down and kill you just for it." Jenna said.
"I don't know what I would do without you." You say.
"Same." She replies.
"Can you unblock me now." You say.
"Fine." She says giggling and kisses you again as you both fall sleep in each other's arms.