Wednesday Addams - "I see you."

This isn't what happened in the show this is complete imagination. Also sorry for again a late post it's just school and all that jazz. Happy reading! 1000 words a bit longer than before

Your father sent you to a boarding school called Nevermore Academy. Apparently some thing happened to it before abt some dead guy but yeah. When You moved in I was in my dorm alone for now. When you exited your dorm you was greeted with two quite short girls. One with Bright hair and the other dark. You were quite tall compared to them and the raven haired girl was looking away.
"Uh? Hello?" You said looking down, you were quite tall.
"Hi! I'm Enid Sinclair, this is Wednesday Addams and we would like to tour you around the school!" Enid said expressing her personality.
"Uh. I'm not new." You said trying to avoid the conversation.
"Ugh, come on please we can get to know each other!" Enid pleaded.
"Okay." You said as she led you around the school. You seen Wednesday giving you glares every now and then but you were mostly speaking to Enid.
"Is she okay?" You asked Enid.
"I'm fine." Wednesday spoke up looking into your soul.
"I agree." You said looking away.
Enid was shocked as you just hit on Wednesday and Wednesday was confused and a bit cringed out. You had fencing and Wednesday said that she will teach you the basics. You had small talk in the middle and someone challenged you. You started the duel and you lost even tho it was close and he laughed and made fun of you.
"Yeah how about we put the swords and armour down and fight normally huh?" You said annoyed pushing him then the teacher got in the middle.
"Hey bro calm down he's a joker." Some guy called Ajax said to you.
"Who the fuck are you." You said confused.
"My bad. Ajax." He said shaking your hand. You got to know each other and sat down on the bench together, wednesday eventually came over to speak with you and Ajax left you two at it.
"Your temper. It needs to be controlled." She said sitting by you.
"I've been told that about 100 times Addams." You say turning to her.
"Well. I thought I should remind you." She said still looking forward.
"Hey you got a number?" You ask.
"Yes. But I do not know how to successfully use the phone yet." She said turning to look at you.
"What? You don't know how to use a phone? Didn't enid tell you." You say.
"Yes but I didn't listen." She said.
"Well I'll show you." You say holding your hand out for her to give you her phone.
"I don't trust you and I left it at the dorm." She says.
"What's the worst I can do?" You say as you both make it up to her dorm. You started telling her about it and you could tell she was listening but wasn't interested. Evantually you put your number in her phone and put hers into yours.
"If you need me. Call me or text i don't mind. Just not when I'm sleeping." You say getting up to the door and a hand gets in your way.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" You shout grabbing it and throwing it.
"Oh. You met thing." Wednesday says standing up.
"Is that your pet?" You ask. Thing gets up and punches you round the face.
"Fucking hell that thing of yours is strong." You say holding your jaw. After a while of you and her speaking you open the door to walk out and is met with Enid.
"Oh hey y/n.. what are you doing in my room." Enid said.
"And Wednesdays." You say.
"Wait were you guys." She says before you interrupt.
"No. Enid we weren't I was teaching her how to use a phone as she didn't listen when you taught her." You say walking past and waving goodbye.
2 weeks have past and you went to ask Wednesday on a date. But with a letter instead as you know her style. After you sent it she opened the door immediately with Enid standing behind her excited.
"Last time I was on a date it was with a monster." She said.
"So. Is that a yes or a no." You say.
"It's a yes. So. It will happen in your dorm. Goodbye." She said walking back into her dorm and closing the door as you hear Enid screaming.
When you got everything set up she came alone without thing, it was just a watch of a horror movie on your phone. You knew abt her last date and how it was going to be similar so you tried to change it up. After that the room went quiet and you locked eyes with her and she looked at your lips and you looked at hers. You leaned in but she held your neck.
"Y/N. Your making a mistake." She said.
"Oh really Addams." You say as she goes a tiny bit red, she said she hates you calling her Addams but she secretly loves it. You connected your lips and you felt her surprisingly taking part and not just you awkwardly kissing her. You put your hand on her hip as you felt her jolt.
"You okay? Sorry." You say breaking the kiss and taking your hands off her.
"It's fine." She said kissing you again. After a bit of a make out she said she needed to go. You opened the door for her and after a while you noticed she left her phone. Looks like she brang it for some reason. You went onto her balcony after a while of climbing. You knocked on the glass and Wednesday went out.
"You left your phone." You say handing it her. The moon was perfectly centred so if you were inside it would just look like two figures by the moonlight. She leaned in for another kiss as you put your hands around her waist. You both engaged in a make out sesh and evantually was stopped by Enid seeing and letting out a squeal. You both looked at her before you gave her one last kiss as she walked inside. You heard
"One word Enid." Wednesday threatened. You said to Wednesday through the glass.
"Don't miss me Addams." As she nodded and let out a smile at you as you made it back to your dorm. Falling asleep.