Popular Lover Boy

Ya'll this is short but it's bc im working on the first chapter of the slice of life in Nevermore. It's nearly done and ready so yeah. But also please leave some ships you want I can make y/n a player😭😭. Anyway I hope you enjoy this and I'm sorry for no response for like a week. Enjoy!!!

You were a famous actor, starring in many shows like Stranger Things, Wednesday, One of us is Lying and more. People speculated you dating your co stars. At one point you dated Sadie Sink. You broke up but are on good terms. You were quite chill and a nice guy. One day you was walking down the street with no security chilling and paparazzi found you and some Fans. You signed their papers and disturbing photos of you. You had your Jimmy Fallon late night talk show debut. When you got back you got ready and made your way. In the interview he asked you about the speculations of your relationships.
"So. Y/N. You've had your speculations about who your dating. So we're gonna ask you some and you need to respond 100% honest. Okay?" He says.
"Okay." You reply smiling.
"Mille Bobby Brown?"
"No." You reply.
"Sadie Sink?"
"Yes. Broken up now good terms." You respond.
"Emma Myers?"
"Nope." You reply.
"Jenna Ortega?" He asks.
You stay silent for a bit.
"No but I wish." You say smiling.
Jimmy laughs and you have some funny moments and you share ur favourite moments from different sets. When you was walking out you were calling Jenna and speaking through your AirPods. You were talking about what you said on Jimmy Fallon. You arranged to meet up the next day in one of her favourite pizza places. After a little bit of talking she leaned against the table and said.
"Let's make your wish a reality?" Looking into your soul.
"U-I mean- sure." You say suprised.
"We already know each other and I've had a crush on you." Jenna said.
"Oh forreal?" You say smirking. You both Evantually walk out and get bombarded by paparazzi you hold hands walking out. It happened fast and you were quickly escorted to each other's places. You fell asleep talking on call.