Jealousy And Rock

You might see a pattern. I love Childish Gambino. Happy reading!! Sorry for the late post again have literally no ideas in the complicated human mind which I possess. That was weird anyway yeah happy reading!! I need 800 words sorry.

You was in a band, doing a mini concert at a bar, you were the main guy, the singer and guitarist. You were doing a cover for me and your mama by childish gambino, you locked eyes with someone in the crowd, which was Jenna Ortega with her group of friends, Olivia Rodrigo and Emma Myers.
"Do what you want!" You screamed out with a whoo.
"Let me in! To your heart!" You we're singing your heart locking eyes with her.
"Cant stand it backhanded!"
"They wanna see us falling apart! You know that I love you! SO LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU!!" You screamed out as the crowd grew.
"THIS IS THE END OF US! SLEEPING WITH THE MORNING OF STARS! OH GOD! GIRL YOU REALLY GOT A HOLD ON ME! SO THIS ISNT JUST POPULAR! GIRL YOU REALLY GOT A HOLD ON ME!!" You screamed out as the crowd sang with you, you were shredding the guitar and it was your best performance yet. After that you had a break and then chose to do Les.
"I just wanna say these aren't my songs they belong to the king of music, childish gambino."  You said before starting.
It was a solo song.
People were recording you and as you were beginning Emma Myers shouted, "my friend thinks your hot!" Then you began the song and later ended it going off stage and loading the stuff back in the trunk then going back inside for a drink. I saw some girl who I thought looked nice and approached her.
"How old are you fine lady?" You said to Jenna.
"I'm 20, were you the one performing if you was, I loved your singing! It was so good!" Jenna said a tinsy bit drunk.
"I'm 20 too! And thanks, are you drunk?" You asked her drinking a bit of whiskey.
"So you single?" She asks you getting a bit closer.
"You don't even know my name." You said chuckling.
"Okay. What is it?"
"Y/N, nice to meet you." You replied
"Jenna, nice to meet you too." She said shaking your hand.
"This whiskeys actually really good." You said finishing your glass and asking for another.
"So you single?" She asks looking at you.
"Yes. I am." You replied.
"How about you take my number?" She says righting her number down on a piece of paper.
"Are you hitting on me? But yeah sure." You said taking it and putting it in your phone then Jenna's friends Olivia and Emma came.
"How are you two doing?" Olivia said standing next to Jenna, Emma standing next to Olivia.
"You didn't tell me you had some fine ass friends." You said smiling at Jenna.
"I'm joking." You said turning away at the bartender and drinking a bit of your whiskey.
"He's a charming one isn't he." Olivia said. You turned back around and asked the twos names, you introduced yourself and then you chatted with all 3 of them about how you started your band and everything, how it's going so far. You locked eyes with Jenna a few times and you all got drunker and drunker, eventually playing spin the bottle.
Olivia spun, landed on Emma, yeah then jenna did landed on Emma and then Emma did and landed on Olivia.
"Is this bottle against me or something." You said out loud and they laughed when you spun it landed on Olivia so yeah and Jenna was quite jealous. You could see in her face after she was staring at you with a death glare. Then she spun and it landed on you, she got up and went over to you and engaged in a deep kiss, felt more for real and not for the game. You could feel your body warm up and after she stopped and breathed into your mouth, she gave you a wink. And walked back down into her seat. You wiped your mouth after Jenna's saliva was still on it and smirked at her.
"Getting the last bits of jenna y/n?" Emma said laughing.
"Shut up Emma." You said jokingly. You got Olivia's and Emma's number whilst heading out and catching a ride with them, Emma wasn't drunk at all well didn't seem like it and drove you home, when you was going jenna gave you a peck on the check leaving her lip mark on it. You smiled at her and closed the door walking into your house. You tried to fall sleep that night but couldn't. Eventually you did. Still not believing what just happened.