"And The Award Goes To..."

This is a bit short so sorry but happy reading!!

You went to the golden globes as you were nominated (for whatever award you want) you got dressed and everything and you had some fans as you were quite popular. You and Jenna has ran 2022. You've both starred in some of the best shows and movies. You both caught each other's eyes, you exchanged dms a couple of times but you never really knew each other. You had a couple of interviews and one of them was more exiting than the others.
"So. We know that you have had a very busy year, but how was it sharing the stage of 2022 with Jenna Ortega?" She asks.
"Well I mean, first thanks. And yeah it's been busy I've been at work a lot. But well, I do like to believe I've shared the stage but honestly Jenna Ortega. I. I dunno how to say this but honestly she's been incredible this year, I don't really speak with her but we've exchanged dm's a couple of times and she's a wonderful person to speak with and I bet that's on set aswell.  But yeah." You say not really knowing what to say.
The interviewer then complimented your outfit and you went off not really speaking to anyone but then you found your friend and spoke to him for a bit. You Evantually bumped into Jenna.
"You look stunning Jenna!" You said doing a friendly compliment.
"Thanks! You too! So, did you bring a plus one?" She asks you.
"Nah I was going to but I'm not sure if she would like to." You say.
"Oooo special woman in your life?" Jenna jokingly said.
"Nahhh I wish. She's just a friend." You say turning to her.
"Did you bring a plus one?" You ask her.
"Yeah. I brought Percy." She says smiling.
"That's nice." You say.
"One of your interviewers told me about what you think of me." She says looking you in the eyes with a smirk.
"Oh really?" You say turning to her fully.
"So. There's a new movie netflix is making or it's a show I'm not sure but I might audition for the main character and I was wondering if you would like to do the love interest?" She asks you.
"Well I would but I wouldn't want to steal your spotlight." You say smirking.
"Yeah yeah. But yeah I'll send you the details and do think about it cuz then we can become mates as we don't rlly know each other." Jenna says.
"Yeah I'll look into it Jenna." You say and begin to wave Jenna goodbye as she walks off to go find Percy. When the award ceremony was on you were hoping you won what you were nominated for. Jenna was announcing it and surprisingly you won so obviously you got up and approached the stage as jenna handed you the award and stepped away.
"I just wanna say thank you all for the votes etc. it's a honour to be here and a even better honour to win a golden globe award. Thank you all so much." You say thanking everyone. Later on after all the main events you went and chilled with Jenna and Percy.
"Dance?" You asked Jenna as you both start dancing with each other.
"I just realised how good your jawline is y/n." She says looking you deep in the eyes.
"Well yours is good too Jenna." You say holding her face with your hand.
You leant in for a kiss and it was passionate.
"You don't know me Y/N." Jenna says.
"I want to." You say holding her as you both smirk at each other.
"Ya think anyone seen?" You ask.
"Yeah. But that's fine." She says kissing you again. After a bit more of holding each other you went off and chilled. When the event ended you chatted with Jenna calling each other over night.
"Jenna. I think I love you." You say.
"All right lover boy." She says back and ends the call and says bye properly on text.

Jenna Ortega x male reader imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें